Yare yare daze Nintendo....

#17lightsXIIIPosted 10/6/2013 1:38:45 PM(edited)
I see a lot of folks begging for KH3/FFXV on Wii U. Well, Nintendo made the Wii U so weak compared to PS4/X1 Why don't Nintendo ever make their systems powerful?
---
...In a Sexual way...
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle is confirmed for a western release in 2014! HYPEEEEEEEE!
#2b1gt0nePosted 10/6/2013 1:34:00 PM
find one begging topic
#37lightsXIII(Topic Creator)Posted 10/6/2013 1:34:41 PM
b1gt0ne posted...
find one begging topic

No. Look it up for yourself.
---
...In a Sexual way...
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle is confirmed for a western release in 2014! HYPEEEEEEEE!
#4segagamerPosted 10/6/2013 1:36:30 PM
7lightsXIII posted...
b1gt0ne posted...
find one begging topic

Unfortunately, TC is right. But I didn't even need to look that up. You're welcome you two.

This also applies to GTA V and BF4.
---
Wii U+Steam Box :)
#5Mandrew257Posted 10/6/2013 1:40:21 PM
segagamer posted...
7lightsXIII posted...
b1gt0ne posted...
find one begging topic

Unfortunately, TC is right. But I didn't even need to look that up. You're welcome you two.

This also applies to GTA V and BF4.

I havent seen any for GTA V and BF4. But I have seen them for FFXV and KH3.
---
If the turtle cage is dirty, I aint paying for it. - Catchphrase Jones.
#6JiZamezPosted 10/6/2013 2:10:44 PM
Already owned Jojo's ASB for a 6 weeks, must suck having to wait until next year to get it. 8]
---
http://psnprofiles.com/MapleStory
#7squatch22Posted 10/6/2013 2:19:17 PM
7lightsXIII posted...
Why don't Nintendo ever make their systems powerful?

They did. They didn't sell...
---
RIP Hiroshi Yamauchi. RIP Tom Clancy.
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
#87lightsXIII(Topic Creator)Posted 10/6/2013 2:22:39 PM
JiZamez posted...
Already owned Jojo's ASB for a 6 weeks, must suck having to wait until next year to get it. 8]

IKR, not to mention it will sell like crap in the states.
---
...In a Sexual way...
#9Mandrew257Posted 10/6/2013 2:24:15 PM
JiZamez posted...

Actually I have it. Not as good as I had hoped. And I wonder if their going to change any of the names in the U.S. Also, why bring jojo over to usa, out of EVERYTHING else they could've brought? Jojo doesnt even have that big of a fanbase here. Hell, Saint Seiya has a bigger fanbase here than Jojo.
---
If the turtle cage is dirty, I aint paying for it. - Catchphrase Jones.
#107lightsXIII(Topic Creator)Posted 10/6/2013 2:26:25 PM
Mandrew257 posted...
JiZamez posted...

Actually I have it. Not as good as I had hoped. And I wonder if their going to change any of the names in the U.S. Also, why bring jojo over to usa, out of EVERYTHING else they could've brought? Jojo doesnt even have that big of a fanbase here. Hell, Saint Seiya has a bigger fanbase here than Jojo.

Because JoJo deserves recognition, screw Saint Seiya.
---
...In a Sexual way...