X
DKCR: TF
Pikmin 3
Bayonetta 2
Family Party: 30 Great Games
WWHD
W101
New 3D Zelda

My prediction is that by the end of its 6-7 year life span the Wii U will have AT LEAST 250 million units sold and blow the xbone and ps4 out of the water. Those consoles only have bad games that only violence and graphics addicted kids will like. They'll both probably sell a combined 5 million in their life span.

Prepare yourself ponys and xbots, the Wii U will destroy because it is vastly superior in every way. Sony and Microsoft can only dream of making a console half as good as it.
---
More Zelda U info please.
#2JiZamezPosted 10/6/2013 1:06:20 PM
ROFL Ok.
---
http://psnprofiles.com/MapleStory
#3K-R-A-N-G-Posted 10/6/2013 1:07:34 PM
in b4 247 million sales before xmas
#4VidgmchtrPosted 10/6/2013 1:23:27 PM
I've lost count over how many times I've seen this thread.

Can we just stop going insane over how popular it is and just enjoy the games that we have for it already, and be excited for the ones coming out over the next year?
#5BlindFanboy(Topic Creator)Posted 10/6/2013 1:34:07 PM
Vidgmchtr posted...

Can we just stop going insane over how popular it is and just enjoy the games that we have for it already, and be excited for the ones coming out over the next year?

Fail troll, go play your greyscale brown shooters and leave us real gamers alone.
---
#6CLupulaPosted 10/6/2013 1:35:07 PM
BlindFanboy posted...
SM3DW
NSMBU
Smash
MK 8
X
DKCR: TF
Pikmin 3
Bayonetta 2
Family Party: 30 Great Games
WWHD
W101
New 3D Zelda

My prediction is that by the end of its 6-7 year life span the Wii U will have AT LEAST 250 million units sold and blow the xbone and ps4 out of the water. Those consoles only have bad games that only violence and graphics addicted kids will like. They'll both probably sell a combined 5 million in their life span.

Prepare yourself ponys and xbots, the Wii U will destroy because it is vastly superior in every way. Sony and Microsoft can only dream of making a console half as good as it.

And then you woke up.
#7segagamerPosted 10/6/2013 1:37:02 PM
Wow.

Blindfanboy is actually a blindfanboy for once.

To be fair, Wii U is a lot of fun, but will need to be something truly special to be the best system of all time.

For pete's sake, it doesn't even have Mario 64 or Ocarina/Majora on the VC.
---
Wii U+Steam Box :)
#8BlindFanboy(Topic Creator)Posted 10/6/2013 1:41:52 PM
segagamer posted...
Wow.

Blindfanboy is actually a blindfanboy for once.

To be fair, Wii U is a lot of fun, but will need to be something truly special to be the best system of all time.

For pete's sake, it doesn't even have Mario 64 or Ocarina/Majora on the VC.

I'm not a blind fanboy, I just know my facts. The fact is that the Wii U will crush the competition so hard that Sony and Microsoft will likely stop making consoles and Nintendo will be the "big three" will turn into just the "big N."
---
#9VidgmchtrPosted 10/6/2013 1:43:06 PM
BlindFanboy posted...
Vidgmchtr posted...

Fail troll, go play your greyscale brown shooters and leave us real gamers alone.

Because I'm not in agreement with you about liking the Wii U, right? Even though I have one and love it like I do my other Nintendo consoles?

Get off my internet.
#10BlindFanboy(Topic Creator)Posted 10/6/2013 1:47:11 PM
Vidgmchtr posted...
BlindFanboy posted...
Vidgmchtr posted...

Because I'm not in agreement with you about liking the Wii U, right? Even though I have one and love it like I do my other Nintendo consoles?

Get off my internet.

No you're a troll because you admit to liking FPS's, now go on and play Call of Halo kiddo.
---