Your reaction, in 6 years Wii U 80 Million sold.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Your reaction, in 6 years Wii U 80 Million sold.
3 years ago#1
6 years in the future the Wii U has sold 80 million, and the PS4 has only sold 40 million, and the Xbox 1 only 10 million(if they haven't already dropped out).
I'm pro Nintendo, my friend is pro Sony,
my other friend is pro Microsoft.
3 years ago#2
This is a big if.
3 years ago#3
Dannyson97 posted...
6 years in the future the Wii U has sold 80 million, and the PS4 has only sold 40 million, and the Xbox 1 only 10 million(if they haven't already dropped out).

130 million total consoles

everything is doomed

My reaction: Dang it. I was hoping there would be more gamers.

What I want to happen: Wii U: 80+; PS4: 100+; X1; 50+

the higher the ps4 number is, the higher chance Sony won't be screwed :) 100 million is a big number.
80 million is a big number.
X1 is 50 just because it's microsoft.
Buying These: Mario 3D World, WWHD, SSB4, SSB4, MK8, Watch Dogs, CoD: Ghosts, Pokemon Y, Zelda: ALBW, X
May Buy These: PS4, Infamous: SS, Destiny, ESO
3 years ago#4
I can't help but laugh you think the Wii U out selling the PS4. Lots of people think that the Wii U is an accessory to the Wii. People know that the PS4 is a whole new console. PS4 is highly anticipated and will do something like selling millions upon millionsand probably more then double the Wii U sales within the first year in 6 months or less.
"Lets release a console with no games and no marketing." -Satoru Iwata, 2012
3 years ago#5
GamerRaf posted...
I can't help but laugh you think the Wii U out selling the PS4. Lots of people think that the Wii U is an accessory to the Wii. People know that the PS4 is a whole new console. PS4 is highly anticipated and will do something like selling millions upon millionsand probably more then double the Wii U sales within the first year in 6 months or less.

I said if, I don't even think the Wii U will outsell the PS4, Xbox one yes, but the PS4 is a tank right now. But in 6 months? Not happening not in this economy, especially since the 360 and PS3 still have life in them.
3 years ago#6
The Gaming industry must be dead.

Only 130 Million sales in 6 years? I expect the Wii U to do that on it's own by then.
Platinum, Monolith, Atlus, Retro, Next Level Games | Sonic + [Mega Man?]
Good time to be a Nintendo Gamer :D
3 years ago#7
Dannyson97 posted...

It's funny how people gotta resort to pure fantasy to feel good about the Wii U.
3 years ago#8
http://mrwgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/This-Is-Gonna-Be-Good-Creeper-Bird-Popcorn.gif
I am pro Nintendo on the Nintendo board, so I am not a troll. - Greer
The Wii ran out of gas in 2008- DrSouljaBoi69
3 years ago#9
I would need to know how that happened first.
Why do nerdsalways get caught up on the details?
http://i.imgur.com/dntQM.gif http://i.imgur.com/9gNcUGM.gif
3 years ago#10
I'd think I'd be more worried that the PS4 sold that little.
7 is good. I swear the school's 75-100 grading scale has ruined peoples perception of things.
-MillionGunmannn
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Your reaction, in 6 years Wii U 80 Million sold.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived