Nintendo should have made a Twilight Princess HD instead of Wind Waker HD

#31ThreinfhirPosted 10/7/2013 5:53:31 AM
1shadetail1 posted...
GamerRaf posted...
Twilight would of been better but I don't mind as they are both fun.

I really think the WiiU does *NOT* need sparkly vampires or idiot werewolves. ^_^

Exactly.
---
Just cover the light with black electrical tape. If there is no light coming from the unit then it doesn't use any power, problem solved. - Cattus99
#32PunkMcThrustPosted 10/7/2013 5:57:04 AM
Eww no. TP was awful, game didn't live up to the hype at all.
---
#1 hater of Capcom, casual games, casual gamers, and the God of War series
#33stop3Posted 10/7/2013 6:44:58 AM
I think they realized that it would be less work to make an HD version of Wind Waker. So they did that, since Wii U desperately needed more games and quick.

Would you have preferred to wait another year or two? Because you would've had to wait that long to get Twilight Princess.
#34darkjedilinkPosted 10/7/2013 7:00:20 AM
stop3 posted...
I think they realized that it would be less work to make an HD version of Wind Waker. So they did that, since Wii U desperately needed more games and quick.

Would you have preferred to wait another year or two? Because you would've had to wait that long to get Twilight Princess.

No, we would NOT have had to wait another year or two. Dolphin proves that all they'd have had to do was give TP the exact same treatment WW got.
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
#35stop3Posted 10/7/2013 7:29:27 AM
Wii U is not powerful enough to run a program like Dolphin in HD.
#36darkjedilinkPosted 10/7/2013 7:48:10 AM
stop3 posted...
Wii U is not powerful enough to run a program like Dolphin in HD.

No console is, and that's completely besides the point.
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie