Wind Waker is the easiest Zelda game.

#1master_chief_82Posted 10/7/2013 4:26:01 AM
I didn't remember it being this easy. Each dungeon only had 2- 3 floors and the puzzles seem simple. The mirror puzzle is kind of cool but still not that hard. Skyward Sword and Twilight Princess had much more complex dungeons. I hope they hd those.
#2oOo_SOX_oOoPosted 10/7/2013 4:30:57 AM
Yes I agree, I remembered the Dungeons from top to bottom so im breezing through it on the Wii U. Its still a great but is much easier than Twilight Princess.

It is the perfect intro to the series though because I feel like a casual gamer could make it through this game. They probably have no chance of finishing twilight princess.
---
NY JETS
R.I.P. ZYZZ
#3Lord_FroodPosted 10/7/2013 5:11:24 AM
Speaking of dungeon difficulties from TP, did anyone else have issues with City in the Sky, or am I just stupid??
---
"PS3 is my favourite hentai game." - TakayaNoriko
http://youtu.be/ROk_XmYV_WI
#4ArchsazePosted 10/7/2013 5:26:26 AM
Lord_Frood posted...
Speaking of dungeon difficulties from TP, did anyone else have issues with City in the Sky, or am I just stupid??

There is at least one puzzle in every TP dungeon that stumped me for at least three minutes. In SS though I never really paused, it felt like I was going through the motions.

So no, you're not just stupid.
#5CyricsServantPosted 10/7/2013 5:27:21 AM
I've always considered TP to be the easiest, but that might be due to the combat. The bosses were so easy in that game I only vaguely remember them . . . I don't have that issue with other Zeldas, with the exception of maybe WW (and only to a lesser extent).

As far as dungeon design goes though, WW is definitely the easiest of the 3d Zeldas. I remember they actually cut, or avoided making, an extra two dungeons because they wanted the game to be shorter and easier. Apparently, they thought that would give the game broader appeal. :/
#6abbyhitterPosted 10/7/2013 5:29:25 AM
Yeah. I just beat WWHD yesterday. It was way easier than I remember. The bosses are a complete joke. Even the final boss was really easy. I don't like final dungeons that are made up of pieces of previous dungeons. I want something completely new.

Twilight Princess is still my favorite Zelda game. I hope it gets an HD remake.
---
abbyhaxxor<3
I always rush here to tell GameFAQs my problems!
#7VerkinsPosted 10/7/2013 5:53:00 AM
Compared to all the other Zelda games at the same difficulty, Wind Waker does feel easier.
#8zado19Posted 10/7/2013 5:57:06 AM
Lord_Frood posted...

naw man...... i stopped in the middle of that one on my first play through and almost had to start my file over lol
---
the kids here are incredibly ignorant, he prolly doesnt know his ass from a hole in the ground. - Maverick_Reznor
#9zado19Posted 10/7/2013 5:59:33 AM
considering that i only played through WW twice...... i guess it was kinda easy

OOT3D way easy as well....... but i played that game through at least 10 times before
---
the kids here are incredibly ignorant, he prolly doesnt know his ass from a hole in the ground. - Maverick_Reznor
#10the_cajun88Posted 10/7/2013 7:49:35 AM(edited)
oOo_SOX_oOo posted...
It is the perfect intro to the series though because I feel like a casual gamer could make it through this game. They probably have no chance of finishing twilight princess.

You're implying that Twilight Princess is hard.

I'm pretty much a casual gamer and I beat it.
---
University of Tennessee Alumni
http://i.imgur.com/jC1P9wo.jpg