PLEASE BOYCOTT WB GAMES. Injustice Ultimate coming to every system but Wii U

#71CyDetrakDPosted 10/8/2013 10:02:39 AM
talesfan215 posted...
TrueBlue91 posted...
talesfan215 posted...
Fisto81 posted...
suprsolider posted...
Completely subjective.

Anyway, with that being said I prefer the 3DS right now but that's not to say I won't want a Vita sometime down the road.

I can't justify buying a vita for a single game right now yes I'm looking at you Persona 4 Golden *cough*
--

I know, hence why I kept saying I.

I prefer the Vita. Like I said give me a Vita and I would be entertained for hours or give me a 3DS and watch me throw it in the garbage.

I have not even found 1 game I want to play on the 3DS nor the DS.

It's pretty sad that ALL the good games on Vita are ports, watered down PS3 games, and PS1 "classics".

At least 3DS has some great originals designed from the ground up for the 3DS hardware.

May I direct you to this wonderful Vita game that is original, looks great and has free DLC to boot?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iInFqPuz898

That's not even counting other great original titles like Uncharted and Gravity Rush.

Oh, and Dragon's Crown>Code of Princess.

He doesn't even own a Vita.

He probably doesn't even own a Wii U, he's just a remarkably dedicated troll who has claimed residence here posing as an ultra Nintendrone to make the Nintendo fanbase look dumb.

So true.

This is the dumbest topic ever straight troll garbage first of all why boycott all the company's games when the WiiU needs more 3rd party support? Secondly if you don't own a WiiU or a Vita why bash some great gaming devices?
---
Steam, Xbox 360, Ps3, WiiU, Origin, Battlenet Username = CyDetrakD (all across the board)
#72ChUmPr0kSPosted 10/8/2013 10:40:13 AM
Fisto81 posted...
guedesbrawl posted...
because making a game sell less is going to convice them to release more, right?

How else are we supposed to send the message that they can't treat Nintendo fans this way?

It's Business. Why would you risk your investment into a Console with such a low install base, that has struggle to sell units?

The one to blame is Nintendo, they are not selling units, they are not doing their job to make the platform "attractive" to developers.

Cut the crap with brand loyalty...
---
PSN: eL_m0r0n
http://dlcquickplay.com/songs/chumpr0ks
#73Maxx_the_SlashPosted 10/8/2013 10:45:25 AM
3DS isn't getting it either.
---
Opie & Anthony | Ron & Fez, XM 103/Sirius 206
AC:NL/3DS: 3222-5637-7984 (Name: Josh) | WiiU: Maxx_the_Slash | XBL: Maxx the Slash | PSN: Maxx_the_Slash
#74ZrorroPosted 10/8/2013 10:47:46 AM
Yay, getting PS4 version! I already traded in my 360 copy. I did have a Wii U when it came out.
---
XBL: Zrorro the 2nd (Wii) 2968-1959-7665-4725
PSN: Zrorro
#75Fisto81(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2013 11:16:19 AM
ChUmPr0kS posted...
Fisto81 posted...
guedesbrawl posted...
because making a game sell less is going to convice them to release more, right?

How else are we supposed to send the message that they can't treat Nintendo fans this way?

It's Business. Why would you risk your investment into a Console with such a low install base, that has struggle to sell units?

The one to blame is Nintendo, they are not selling units, they are not doing their job to make the platform "attractive" to developers.

Maybe if companies like WB made quality games that weren't missing features, more people would buy a Wii U.
#76talesfan215Posted 10/8/2013 11:44:22 AM
Fisto81 posted...
ChUmPr0kS posted...
Fisto81 posted...
guedesbrawl posted...

Maybe if companies like WB made quality games that weren't missing features, more people would buy a Wii U.

People don't buy Nintendo for WB games.
---
It's funny, people say Vita has no games, yet defend a port to no end like MH3U, then hate on P4: Golden like its a direct, direct port. Hilarious irony.
#77Fisto81(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2013 12:00:07 PM
talesfan215 posted...

because the Wii U version is missing features from the other versions. herp derp.
#78IcedEarthaholicPosted 10/8/2013 12:12:57 PM
Fisto81 posted...
talesfan215 posted...

because the Wii U version is missing features from the other versions. herp derp.

I agree with Fisto, if this is, in fact, true. Then I will skip this game altogether. I was waiting for an Ultimate Edition to buy it on the Wii U. But if WB is going to **** us out of that, **** them I say, I won't get it on any platform. Yes I have PS3 and Vita too but I won't support it on those systems either.
---
For all things Fatal Frame join Operation Zero https://www.facebook.com/pages/Operation-Zero/131582506953973
#79talesfan215Posted 10/8/2013 1:58:24 PM(edited)
Fisto81 posted...
talesfan215 posted...

Missed the point completely.
---
It's funny, people say Vita has no games, yet defend a port to no end like MH3U, then hate on P4: Golden like its a direct, direct port. Hilarious irony.
#80DrSouljaBoi69Posted 10/8/2013 2:04:45 PM
HayashiTakara posted...
UponADarkThorne posted...
Didn't WB Games release Scribblenauts Unmasked?

That alone redeems them from anything they might do in the future, simply because I can have John Constantine, Bat-Mite, and God fight a Zombie Cthulhu.

...How is that not awesome?

Fifth Cell Studios developed the game, WB published it, possibly because of copyrights and such. But yeah, Fifth Cell only makes Nintendo games, so yeah...

Bzzzzt wrong.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/5th_Cell

Cellphone games, XBLA, PC