What Nintendo IPs that DON'T have a second game would you like to see come back?

#21BurgerTime79Posted 10/7/2013 6:36:40 PM
segagamer posted...
Tc, how could you forget nazo no murasame jou?

Action game set in feudal japan running on the zelda engine.

Famicom disk system and gba ntsc-J only.

I'm really hoping that game gets represented in the upcoming Smash Bros. With a part of Nintendo Land bringing the game back into the knowledge of gamers, I could see them including it.
---
Co-host of The Intellivisionaries Podcast
The answer to most questions in FFXIV: DO THE STORY QUESTS!!!
#22Baha05Posted 10/7/2013 6:38:33 PM
I could totally see Ice Climbers as an eShop title
---
"I will take the advice of PS3 over you, any day of the week. Especially, when you state that all aspect ratios are the same." Some Crazy Guy
#23Godstriker8Posted 10/7/2013 7:40:51 PM
I'm repping EBA.
---
I'm just dickin aroouunnnd
SHAKE AND BAKE!
#24Transdude(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2013 9:38:10 PM
AkaneJones posted...
Transdude posted...
Balloon Fight

You do know about Balloon Kid right? It was a GB sequel to Balloon Fight.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/gameboy/196692-balloon-kid
http://www.gamefaqs.com/gbc/578113-balloon-fight-gb
The Japanese GBC only version is in fact named Balloon Fight GB.
There is also Tingle's Balloon Fight
http://www.gamefaqs.com/ds/938744-tincle-no-balloon-fight

So there are definitely 3 games in the series.

Didn't know that, thanks for the info.

segagamer posted...
Tc, how could you forget nazo no murasame jou?

Action game set in feudal japan running on the zelda engine.

Famicom disk system and gba ntsc-J only.

In the OP I just provided a few games as examples if people didn't know of any series.
---
Steam ID: jessegames1996 | 3DS FC: 2750-1600-2747 | NNID: Transdude1996 | Live GT: Transdude1996
http://www.youtube.com/user/transdude1996
#25albertojz356Posted 10/7/2013 11:22:55 PM
Drill Dozer
Eternal Darkness
Wonderful 101
---
I support my favorite Nintendo Starlets: Pauline, Palutena, Anna, Captain Syrup, and also Bayonetta for Smash Bros Wii U/3ds.
#26ExtremelyFatGuyPosted 10/8/2013 12:34:32 AM
Mach Rider
#27DeathSoul2000Posted 10/8/2013 12:53:34 AM
cminc posted...
My wii u collection is starting to look an awful lot like my wii collection, which looked a lot like my 3/ds collection which was remarakbley similar to my gamecube collection that was only a slight step up from my 64 collection that had nothing on my snes collection.

It's not gonna change. If the last 3 gens worth of games you own from Nintendo look similar, I think that's a pretty good indicator they're not planning on abandoning any of their old franchises. Either accept that's the way it is with them or move to another console.
#28BrianCraigSmithPosted 10/8/2013 3:00:09 AM
What Nintendo IPs that DON'T have a second game would you like to see come back?

I had a Sega Genesis back in the day so I know more about Sega's IPs. There are a few Nintendo games that have had sequels but these are games I would love to have on Wii U.

WWE Day of Reckoning 3
On the Wii DoR was replaced by the Smackdown vs Raw series. Wrong move...

Marvel vs Capcom 2 or Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3
Its already on the PS3 and XBox 360. Imagine being able to play this on the GamePad.

Scott Pilgrim vs The World: The Game
I have no clue why this isn't on the Wii U right now.

Grand Theft Auto V
We've all heard the complaints. Still should be on the system that's technically more powerful the the PS3 and XBox 360.

Any of Sega's old IPs that's NOT Sonic
Eternal Champions, Comix Zone, Vectorman, Road Rash, Streets of Rage, etc.
---
PSN: Handsomistic1
#29blas4ublasphemyPosted 10/8/2013 3:30:47 AM
WickedSickJosh posted...
Pro Wrestling. We need the return of Star Man! And The Amazon! Fighter Hayabusa and Great Puma! Make it happen Nintendo! And hire Syn Sophia to make the game!

Superstar Pro Wrestling was released for NES in Japan but it never made it over to North America.
#30blas4ublasphemyPosted 10/8/2013 3:35:45 AM
NerdimusPrime posted...
Kung-Fu. They could make it a 3rd person mass melee style ( a la Arkham games) until you meet a boss, then it could zoom in for a deep 3d fighter. Keep the tone and art style similar to old martial arts films and this could be a hit.

It's not on Nintendo but a sequel to Kung-Fu was made and released as a PC download about five years ago.