What Nintendo IPs that DON'T have a second game would you like to see come back?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. What Nintendo IPs that DON'T have a second game would you like to see come back?

User Info: woody71

woody71
3 years ago#31
eternal darkness

remake or sequel both would be appriciated
to the Grammar Police!-\/
http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/1062/50947440.gif

User Info: lilpuddy31

lilpuddy31
3 years ago#32
blas4ublasphemy posted...
NerdimusPrime posted...
Kung-Fu. They could make it a 3rd person mass melee style ( a la Arkham games) until you meet a boss, then it could zoom in for a deep 3d fighter. Keep the tone and art style similar to old martial arts films and this could be a hit.

It's not on Nintendo but a sequel to Kung-Fu was made and released as a PC download about five years ago.

Uhm, what? The sequel to Kung-Fu was not on PC, it was on the Famicom.

Kung-Fu was called Spartan X in Japan, and Spartan X 2 is a Famicom exclusive. Plus there is also Vigilante for Arcade, which was intended to be a sequel to the original Kung-Fu Master arcade game. And there is also Kung-Fu Master for Game Boy, which is total different than the original of the same name... So there is more than one game in this series!

Besides the Kung-Fu/Spartan X IP is not, and never was, owned by Nintendo. The series was made by Irem and Data East. Where the rights are now, I have no idea...
I miss NHL hockey, I miss my St. Louis Blues :(

User Info: Lordrv

Lordrv
3 years ago#33
Honestly, I want another Star Tropics game. I loved the original on NES.

User Info: PyjamaHero

PyjamaHero
3 years ago#34
The title I want to see more of did get a second game but that was 1994.

Star Tropics. I'd like to see it turned into a fast paced adventure game in the vein of Uncharted or Tomb Raider.
Only in dreams are we free. 3DS FC 1891-1264-3916 NNID PajamaHero

User Info: gnomelord255

gnomelord255
3 years ago#35
Crysalis

User Info: KCJ5062

KCJ5062
3 years ago#36
Agree with the people that said Startropics. Such an underrated game. I would like Mike Jones to be in the next Smash, but I know it's a pipe dream.

User Info: DarkAdonis123

DarkAdonis123
3 years ago#37
Eternal Darkness.
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue

User Info: diggyfresh

diggyfresh
3 years ago#38
Odama!!! On the gamepad it would be incredible.
Currently Playing: Dragon Quest IX (DS) & Wonderful 101 (Wii U)
Progress: DQIX 1%; W101 90%

User Info: X2SB

X2SB
3 years ago#39
I just want a new main line Metroid...
Switch JRPGs with Shooters, and I'm sure that's what they're saying about us.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. What Nintendo IPs that DON'T have a second game would you like to see come back?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived