WW HD is worth every penny.....

#1shaunmePosted 10/7/2013 7:40:00 AM
And it proves Nintendo are kings of the hd remake, do much has been added/improved from the original.People moan about the price....well I paid 42 for my copy and although that is expensive compared to the sony remakes I own(ico/sotc,devil may cry,jak and daxter) a ton more effort has hone into this title.....not just a resolution bump.

DAT BOX ART.
---
Nintendo can only dream of selling PS2 numbers. NNID:shaunme1
only 1 non Wii u owning troll on my ignore list.
#2BlindFanboyPosted 10/7/2013 7:42:26 AM
I think it's funny how people on this board always say "LOL GRAPHICS DONT MATTER ALL THE PONYS AND XBOTS ONLY CARE ABOUT GRAPHICS" yet Nintendo fans jump on an HD port.
---
More Zelda U info please.
#3the_cajun88Posted 10/7/2013 7:44:20 AM
BlindFanboy posted...
I think it's funny how people on this board always say "LOL GRAPHICS DONT MATTER ALL THE PONYS AND XBOTS ONLY CARE ABOUT GRAPHICS" yet Nintendo fans jump on an HD port.

...what's the point of an HD remake, exactly?
---
University of Tennessee Alumni
http://i.imgur.com/jC1P9wo.jpg
#4trenkenPosted 10/7/2013 7:46:14 AM
the_cajun88 posted...
BlindFanboy posted...

...what's the point of an HD remake, exactly?

Cash in their pockets? Thats the only purpose it serves for them. Double dipping = moolah.
---
WiiU | CygnusZero ///// 3DS | 1504-5688-7256
PS3 | CygnusZero
#5GEKGanonPosted 10/7/2013 7:46:22 AM
BlindFanboy posted...

Have you even played it? Really, I think the HD graphics are sort of the thing I'm least impressed by. Nintendo's little adjustments here and there to streamline the experience is really what wows me about the re-release.
---
Steam Name: gekganon
#6slymshadyPosted 10/7/2013 7:47:08 AM
I paid 25 for it on Friday but haven't touched it yet
#7HeroC114Posted 10/7/2013 7:48:39 AM
Whoever said graphics don't matter doesn't know what they're talking about.

A game can stand on good gameplay alone, but if the game looks abysmal, is ridden with glitches, and just doesn't make it appealing to play, it may not captivate the audience.

Having the ability to make beautiful graphics, whether realistic, or stylistic, is an important factor considering we're talking about video games. It can be pixel art, it can be standard definition, it can be HD, it can be 2D or 3D. It doesn't matter, as long as it looks visually appealing in some form, or can structure the gameplay around it to where it is functional and entertaining, graphics matter in that context.

Now say that about minesweeper. That game isn't very impressive visually, but it's definitely a fun game, with a certain butt-clenching tension when you're close to hitting a mine.

Wind Waker HD definitely impresses, and I feel the more time I have to play it, the more I enjoy it. Yesterday I finished Savage Labyrinth, sailed for about an hour getting every part of my map filled, and finding a Triforce piece, all while having a blast.
---
Xbox Live GT: Hero C
NNID: HeroC114