Why do people pretend to be happy when AAA releases pass on the Wii U?

#1AstralFrostPosted 10/7/2013 12:58:32 PM
Say what you want about the console but this behaviour just baffles me. What sort of person could ever be happy for less options for a console? Short of some weird or perverted game that people just want to avoid, why would you ever be happy that the console lost out on het another big name title? Just doesn't make sense.

Do we really need to see these "I'm glad that XXXX isn't coming to WII U" topics every time the console gets passed over? Whats the reason behind this?
---
Man at this rate I wouldn't be surprised if Mr. Iwata committed sudoku on himself
#2crucialPosted 10/7/2013 1:00:54 PM
I guess it's they do not want there console to sell,if it skips the Wii U then the game is garbage or it's dudebro or a pew pew game,I guess they only want cartoony platform type game's,or HD remakes of 10 year old games that they charge you full price for.
#3sonicnewboyPosted 10/7/2013 1:01:42 PM
Idk, people are weird. Maybe they just WANT TO feel OK with it, and convince themselves that it's all good by saying it.
#4EastCoastKodyPosted 10/7/2013 1:02:53 PM
i keep seeing this topic from trolls today.

is this because the GOTY edition of Injustice?? seriously?
#5crucialPosted 10/7/2013 1:03:34 PM
GTA could have sold millions of Wii U's if it was released for it.
#6ZeroArcheryPosted 10/7/2013 1:04:02 PM
AstralFrost Topic.
---
Official President of the NST
'But Neku, I thought you couldn't afford to lose? Give up on yourself, and you give up on the world.' - Joshua
#7WickedSickJoshPosted 10/7/2013 1:04:03 PM
Obviously it's denial. For example, If GTAV came to the Wii U you wouldn't hear a single person saying "UGH! Why are they releasing this game on my system!?".
---
Currently playing: WWE '13 (360), Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD (Wii U), Earthbound (Wii U VC)
http://backloggery.com/WickedSickJosh
#8ElectricMolePosted 10/7/2013 1:06:14 PM(edited)
when gtav passed, many said 'good, we dont need that violence simulator'
when KH3 passed, many said 'good, square games havent been good in decades anyway'
when MGSV passed, they said 'good, hope you enjoy your movie'
when Battlefield 4 passed 'grey and brown dudebro'

and so on.

I dont get the elitist nintendo fan mentality.
---
NinNetID: ElectricMole, 3DS: 2406-6466-8802
http://abload.de/img/metabanderasps45tuxx.gif
#9XenoFFvsPosted 10/7/2013 1:06:54 PM
A lot of those people are trolling.

But for those that are serious, I guess it's a lonely cry for help and they need to get a girlfriend/boyfriend in order to solve their problem Moving out of their mom's house could contribute to their recovery too.

But yeah TC, you're right for the most part but in all honesty I doubt I'd buy any multiplats on a nintendo console, now that I think about I doubt I ever have lol(maybe....on gamecube?.....can't think of any though, oh well). But that doesn't mean I'm happy to see Wii U get passed up, more games is always a good thing for a console.
---
Sytems Owned: NES, GEN, SATURN, PS1, N64, DC, PS2, GC, Wii, PS3, 360, Wii U, OUYA, GB, GBC, GBA, DS, PSP, 3DS, VITA. Can't wait for PS4.
#10AlexPumaPosted 10/7/2013 1:06:56 PM
Stockholm Syndrome
---
http://www.gaming-unleashed.com/
"Oh I can handle any load that comes my way....." - Savott