Why do people pretend to be happy when AAA releases pass on the Wii U?

#41TalesOfGodPosted 10/7/2013 6:08:47 PM
Anything from EA and their fans.

Did I win the topic?
#42ferval100Posted 10/7/2013 6:12:13 PM
EastCoastKody posted...
i keep seeing this topic from trolls today.

is this because the GOTY edition of Injustice?? seriously?

How is he trolling? What he's saying is true. People seem to be pleased as punch when good, AAA games miss this system.
---
We are the imagination of ourselves. - Bill Hicks.
http://youtu.be/u3X5f3gY4iw - Truer words have never been spoken.
#43Baha05Posted 10/7/2013 6:13:59 PM
ferval100 posted...
How is he trolling? What he's saying is true. People seem to be pleased as punch when good, AAA games miss this system.

Again a few people =/= the entire fanbase. Second let's ignore every time a port has failed on this system
---
"I will take the advice of PS3 over you, any day of the week. Especially, when you state that all aspect ratios are the same." Some Crazy Guy
#44BloodychessPosted 10/7/2013 6:16:09 PM
stevieb1234567 posted...
XenoFFvs posted...
Jacob46719 posted...
crucial posted...
GTA could have sold millions of Wii U's if it was released for it.

heh no

it's on 360 and PS3, which ~80 million people have already.

I think you mean 160 million(both consoles combined).

I doubt anybody would have bought a Wii U just to play GTA though unless it was exclusive. Ofcourse, if it was the definative version it could've moved a few consoles or at least justified somebody's purchase if they were interested in a couple other Wii U games. Sure it wouldn't have been a ton though.

Either way, I agree and disagree with both you and the user you quoted lol(I'm so conflicted lmao).

Acually closer to 190 million now ps3 is close to 90 million and has surpassed the xbox360 worldwide

PS3 was at 78 million back in March. No way it sold 10 million in 7 months.
---
Give weeds an inch and they'll take a yard.
#45WereshovelPosted 10/7/2013 6:16:57 PM
I only like it when AAAA games skip the Wii U
#46SoeroahPosted 10/7/2013 7:55:23 PM
ZeroOne0 posted...
Simple cognitive dissonance - it's painful to admit to having made a poor investment.

Not all of us. For example, I can freely admit that my Xbox 360 and PSP purchases were mistakes. Trading the Xbox in for a PS3 was a good idea, and while I enjoyed the six games I got on the PSP, it turns out at this point all the games but two are available in other ways via the PSN or on other systems.

I don't 'pretend to be happy' when AAA releases pass on the Wii U. I think it sucks when a system doesn't get games it's capable of running. I don't care if the system is incapable of running them, such is life. I also don't play games just because they are big budget or popular. I go for what I find fun, and as a result, about 90% of all games I have ever purchased, I still have, because I enjoyed them that much.
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQ9Km7WW2aE
Best console war summary ever. TL;DR version at 2:05.
#47StickMen1090Posted 10/7/2013 8:02:09 PM
ElectricMole posted...
when gtav passed, many said 'good, we dont need that violence simulator'
when KH3 passed, many said 'good, square games havent been good in decades anyway'
when MGSV passed, they said 'good, hope you enjoy your movie'
when Battlefield 4 passed 'grey and brown dudebro'

and so on.

I dont get the elitist nintendo fan mentality.

why do people fall for this? topics with those kind of mentality are made just to get these kinds of reactions...
---
3DS FC: 2063-0061-2915
#48stevieb1234567Posted 10/7/2013 8:12:08 PM
Bloodychess posted...
stevieb1234567 posted...
XenoFFvs posted...
Jacob46719 posted...
crucial posted...
GTA could have sold millions of Wii U's if it was released for it.

heh no

it's on 360 and PS3, which ~80 million people have already.

I think you mean 160 million(both consoles combined).

I doubt anybody would have bought a Wii U just to play GTA though unless it was exclusive. Ofcourse, if it was the definative version it could've moved a few consoles or at least justified somebody's purchase if they were interested in a couple other Wii U games. Sure it wouldn't have been a ton though.

Either way, I agree and disagree with both you and the user you quoted lol(I'm so conflicted lmao).

Acually closer to 190 million now ps3 is close to 90 million and has surpassed the xbox360 worldwide

PS3 was at 78 million back in March. No way it sold 10 million in 7 months.

Mmm yes its acually a little over 85 million bud go look it up and like I said it surpassed xbox in worldwide sales...
---
Posted using GameFlux
#49G1ingyPosted 10/7/2013 8:46:35 PM
ZeroArchery posted...
AstralFrost Topic.
#50senelcoolidge_Posted 10/7/2013 9:22:14 PM
The thing is, I don't want multi-platform games that I can already play on my PS3. I want exclusive titles for the Wii U.

So I couldn't care less if GTA, Battlefield, Kingdom Hearts don't make it to the Wii U. I'm not going to cry about it.
---
"sony is much better than nsmbu" - ninsony12