Why didn't WWHD include MM and OoT HD in it?

#1coolguy_23Posted 10/7/2013 3:43:43 PM
The original did so it only makes sence, plus it would better compete with KH HD mix
---
"Want Soul Calibur II HD for Wii U? Beg for it" -Namco.
#2DarthLaharlPosted 10/7/2013 3:44:43 PM
.... What?
---
My top publishers--
Nippon Ichi>> Aksys=XSEED=ATLUS=SCEA>>>>>> Square Enix>>>>> Namco
#3Baha05Posted 10/7/2013 3:45:20 PM
lol no the original didn't
---
"I will take the advice of PS3 over you, any day of the week. Especially, when you state that all aspect ratios are the same." Some Crazy Guy
#4denniedarkoPosted 10/7/2013 3:45:27 PM
coolguy_23 posted...
The original did so it only makes sence, plus it would better compete with KH HD mix

Why does Zelda need to compete with Kingdom Hearts? It is already a better, less convoluted series.
---
Now Playing: Wind Waker HD, Grand Theft Auto V
#5Jacob46719Posted 10/7/2013 3:45:58 PM
because then it would have released in 2017.
---
Buying These: Mario 3D World, WWHD, SSB4, SSB4, MK8, Watch Dogs, CoD: Ghosts, Pokemon Y, Zelda: ALBW, X
May Buy These: PS4, Infamous: SS, Destiny, ESO
#6BlindFanboyPosted 10/7/2013 3:46:44 PM
coolguy_23 posted...

The original did so it only makes sence

it only makes sence

sence

lmao
---
More Zelda U info please.
#7coolguy_23(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2013 3:51:59 PM
BlindFanboy posted...
coolguy_23 posted...

The original did so it only makes sence

it only makes sence

sence

lmao

Ah you seem to be obsessed with my typo. Got a typo fetish?
---
"Want Soul Calibur II HD for Wii U? Beg for it" -Namco.
#8R_HunterPosted 10/7/2013 3:52:02 PM
coolguy_23 posted...

No. The original came with a Collector's Edition Disk if you preordered it and THAT had OoT, Master Quest, and MM.

That is your first error.

Secondly, It doesn't NEED to compete with KH, and cannot, since those are two entirely different games, the only similarity being that they're both HD remasters. Comparing one to another is just silly.

Your second error.

Finally, even though I don't have a PS3 yet, I will be getting a copy of KH 1.5 and the WW bundle too. (My finances are worse off then i'd hoped at this point, I planned on getting the bundle near day one... T_T)

One can enjoy both.

Your final error.
---
To be fair, the overall plot of the MGS series sounds like it was written by a 7 year old on amphetamines.-CrystalKing5426
Official Xion of the KHIII Board
#9fawfulmark2Posted 10/7/2013 3:53:48 PM
coolguy_23 posted...

For those who don't know what the etc is talking about, he means when you originally preordered WW back in 03 you got a disc with Zelda 1&2,Ocarina and Majora.

On topic, OOT has enough remakes as is-any more it will start approaching Mario Bros.(not Super) territory. MM would be fine though, along with 4SA and TP.
---
LoL name: The Noble Kip
Brawl FC: 2280-6185-9316
#10BlindFanboyPosted 10/7/2013 3:53:50 PM
coolguy_23 posted...
Ah you seem to be obsessed with my typo. Got a typo fetish?

Typical coolguy_23 post.
---
More Zelda U info please.