Why didn't WWHD include MM and OoT HD in it?

#11coolguy_23(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2013 3:55:21 PM
BlindFanboy posted...
coolguy_23 posted...
Ah you seem to be obsessed with my typo. Got a typo fetish?

Typical coolguy_23 post.

Lmao what a drone.
---
"Want Soul Calibur II HD for Wii U? Beg for it" -Namco.
#12Rappy00Posted 10/7/2013 3:56:24 PM
R_Hunter posted...
coolguy_23 posted...
The original did so it only makes sence, plus it would better compete with KH HD mix

No. The original came with a Collector's Edition Disk if you preordered it and THAT had OoT, Master Quest, and MM.

No, if you pre-ordered WW you got OoT and Master Quest that's it. MM had nothing to do with it.

Collector's Edition was sold as a bundle when you bought a Gamecube late in it's life the CE has LoZ, Link's adevture, OoT, and MM.
---
Nintendo ID:Rappy0
PSN:Rappy0 If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#13Baha05Posted 10/7/2013 3:56:25 PM
fawfulmark2 posted...
For those who don't know what the etc is talking about, he means when you originally preordered WW back in 03 you got a disc with Zelda 1&2,Ocarina and Majora.

On topic, OOT has enough remakes as is-any more it will start approaching Mario Bros.(not Super) territory. MM would be fine though, along with 4SA and TP.

No that Preorder bonus was ONLY OoT and MQ. Majora's Mask was never a preorder bonus. And even then it technically didn't come with the game as it was a preorder bonus.
---
"I will take the advice of PS3 over you, any day of the week. Especially, when you state that all aspect ratios are the same." Some Crazy Guy
#141shadetail1Posted 10/7/2013 4:01:34 PM
coolguy_23 posted...
The original did so it only makes sence, plus it would better compete with KH HD mix

1) No, the original did not come with them.

2) No, it isn't competing with Kingdom Hearts, and it doesn't need to be.

3) You have no idea how to run a business, if you honestly think this would have been the least bit cost effective.
---
Religion is like spaghetti: either stiff and fragile, or wet and limp.
#15R_HunterPosted 10/7/2013 6:08:40 PM
Oh ok, my error there.

However, the dual disk was again, a preorder bonus.
---
To be fair, the overall plot of the MGS series sounds like it was written by a 7 year old on amphetamines.-CrystalKing5426
Official Xion of the KHIII Board
#16Trevor_BelmontPosted 10/7/2013 6:21:35 PM
I seem to remember that if you had Preordered the original GC Wind Waker it came with a second GC disc that had Master Quest on it and the GC disc that had Zelda, Zelda II, OOT and Majoras Mask was a special Nintendo Power bonus gift or something like that.
---
Nintendo Network ID: MegaManPrime.
There's no emoticon for what I'm feeling.
#17Baha05Posted 10/7/2013 6:23:36 PM
R_Hunter posted...
Oh ok, my error there.

Yeah but again that's preorder and limited to a much smaller supply, not bundled with all copies off WW
---
"I will take the advice of PS3 over you, any day of the week. Especially, when you state that all aspect ratios are the same." Some Crazy Guy
#18R_HunterPosted 10/7/2013 6:28:20 PM
Baha05 posted...
R_Hunter posted...
Oh ok, my error there.

Yeah but again that's preorder and limited to a much smaller supply, not bundled with all copies off WW

No that I know, what I meant to convey is that it was a separate item and not part of a "bundle" with WW.
---
To be fair, the overall plot of the MGS series sounds like it was written by a 7 year old on amphetamines.-CrystalKing5426
Official Xion of the KHIII Board
#19OVGPosted 10/7/2013 6:31:20 PM
What makes you think you're entitled to 2 extra bonus games just for buying Wind Waker HD?
#20morningglory05Posted 10/7/2013 7:38:12 PM
This entire thread = face palm