WW HD turned out to be a system seller, at least for me

#11CyDetrakDPosted 10/8/2013 10:16:37 AM
It was for me also now I own Nsmbu, Nintendo Land, ZombiU, Rayman Legends, MH3u, Wario and of course Zelda HD digitally all the rest are physical. I love my new system and all my new games for it. Hard to balance all these games on top of my already huge backlog on all the systems, pc and handhelds. Honestly been hooked on the WiiU for a few weeks now xD.
---
Steam, Xbox 360, Ps3, WiiU, Origin, Battlenet Username = CyDetrakD (all across the board)
#12GalluszPosted 10/8/2013 10:34:19 AM
segagamer posted...
Good for you, TC. :)

Safe games out now

Super Luigi U/Mario U
Wonderful 101
Black Ops II
Pikmin 3
Splinter Cell Blacklist
Nintendo Land
Monster Hunter 3 ultimate

Upcoming

Mario 3D World
Deus Ex HR Director's Cut
Cod Ghosts
Arkham Origins
Watch Dogs
Sonic Lost World

To be fair. Half of the list is on other consoles. More like

Wonderful 101
Pikmin 3
Sonic Lost Word
Super Mario U

You also forgot Tropical Freeze Donkey Kong
---
"Impossible doesn't mean very difficult. Very difficult is winning the Nobel Prize; impossible is eating the Sun." ~Lou Reed.
#13ZrorroPosted 10/8/2013 10:55:44 AM
I only bought a Wii U now because of the Zelda bundle. I wasn't even planning to get one till they announced it. I liked Wind Waker back on GCN, I hope they do the HD stuff to Twilight Princess, but with GCN controls and wide screen like on the Wii. Hell, I buy Skyward Sword too, but it can keep Wii controls. SS did controls right. I would really want them to redo Mario 64 with graphics of the DS version redone for HD. That would be awesome!
---
XBL: Zrorro the 2nd (Wii) 2968-1959-7665-4725
PSN: Zrorro
#14DTY3Posted 10/8/2013 11:51:43 AM
Literal system seller for me, since the system came with the damn thing.
---
You know the gaming industry is **** when the biggest announcement is that a console can play used games and won't totally screw you over.
#15mjc0961Posted 10/8/2013 12:48:03 PM
overkillwfo1978 posted...
KittenLina posted...
I like how often people misuse the term "system seller".

If you're not getting any other games, or want any others (out at the time of your purchase), then yeah it's a system seller.

Says who? You could want multiple other games, but none enough to warrant purchasing the system. Maybe that one game "sold" the system for him even though there are others he wants to play, that one game was the one that actually got him to purchase the system.

In short, your argument is terrible.

---
sirtonne posted...
This topic is so stupid I had to slap my wife.