The WiiU not getting Battlefield 4 is fine, the beta is horrible.

#1NintendoXGamesPosted 10/7/2013 10:15:09 PM
Runs like crap for a lot of people, not even a fun game. Conduit 3 would be better.
#2zerooo0Posted 10/7/2013 10:18:55 PM
Dang, I guess we can add BF4 to the list of "Certain Wii U owners glad "X" game is not coming to the system.(X=/= Monoliths X game)

Also lol at playing BF4 on current gen. Wait for the Next Gen consoles that can handle the 60FPS with the PS4/X1 &/or get it for the PC.
---
Starwars Battlefront+Destiny+Titanfall+Battlefield 4+Halo 5=Me in FPS heaven for these next few years.
#3random_man9119Posted 10/7/2013 10:19:33 PM
Didn't the Battlefield 3 beta suck too? And that game turned out really good
---
PSN: Des-Nos|3DS FC: 1375 7442 7348
NNID: MrOddities|ACNL: Odd from Utopia
#4zerooo0Posted 10/7/2013 10:22:17 PM
random_man9119 posted...

The Beta that DICE used for BF3 I think was a 3 Month old build? If memory is serving me correctly, the Beta is mainly to stress test the servers as obviously the 360 version wont look as good since it doesn't have that HD Texture Pack in the Beta.
---
Starwars Battlefront+Destiny+Titanfall+Battlefield 4+Halo 5=Me in FPS heaven for these next few years.
#5Skill4ReelPosted 10/7/2013 10:24:13 PM
Man, we have reached the bottom of the barrel with topics on the Wii U boards.
#6Dash_Dash88Posted 10/7/2013 10:38:43 PM
random_man9119 posted...

Yep but don't use logic here otherwise the reassurance don't work as well.
---
If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention.
Psn I.D Dasha_UK Xbl GT Dasha UK
#7IokuaPosted 10/7/2013 10:44:51 PM
Aside from a few hiccups the only complaints I've heard from the BF4 beta is that everyone is camping.
---
Welcome to gamefaqs, where poverty is an illegal activity.
#8puppypunisher94Posted 10/7/2013 11:21:59 PM
LOL wut? I don't even like FPS games, but I enjoy battlefield every now and then. I thought the beta was decent anyway. Then again parachuting from the skyscrapers with a sniper is fun as hell anyway. But who in their right mind would "be glad" that a game isn't coming to Wii U?

I love my Wii U, but it needs games. Arkham Origins is a step in the right directions, but I want some AAA 3rd party games.

Even if I don't care for them, other people will, which adds to the interest in the Wii U, which leads into more sales for the Wii U, which leads into more games. Its a circle, and we need to start somewhere, even if it is CoD, which let's face it, even if you don't personally like it (Loved up until BO1, now hate), it is one of the most popular games out there in the industry. Get big games like that more often, and the Wii U becomes more successful.

Disclaimer: I really have no idea if any of this would work... it sounded good in my brain lol.
---
http://i.imgur.com/sZQmNYc.jpg + http://i.imgur.com/d28eBqz.png = http://i.imgur.com/b4l4H34.png The PuppyPunisher
#9JobocanPosted 10/8/2013 12:03:51 AM
random_man9119 posted...

What mystical version of BF3 did other people play? Because the one I played wasn't anywhere even close to "really good". "Dreadful" is a much better qualifier for the trite I played.
---
www.vgcollect.com/jobocan - My Collection
#10Neo_HeartlessPosted 10/8/2013 12:15:27 AM
I tried the Beta of 3, it didn't run smoothly but I heard the release game was more optimized.

It didn't really matter because I didn't want to install Origin to play it. I still have misgivings about Origin even though I technically own BF3 due to the Humble Bundle sale a while ago.
---
[Wubeth Intensifies]