So Assassins Creed 4 DLC skipping wii u

#1wugeezyPosted 10/8/2013 9:14:12 AM
According to ign, Assassins Creed 4 DLC is skipping Wii u. I don't know why companies keep skipping dlc. Is Nintendo the problem? Nintendo needs to reach out to 3rd parties to help get those dlc packs on the eshop.

Perhaps it's because 3rd parties can't rely that everyone has enough space to download them? Or are they afraid it won't sell?

Source:
http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/10/08/assassins-creed-4-black-flag-dlc-and-season-pass-announced?abthid=52542e0a3c4f900d1a00000b
#2MushroomMuncherPosted 10/8/2013 9:16:06 AM
Didn't Ass Creed 3 get DLC for Wii U? Then why not this one?
---
Comparing Puppeteer to Wonderful 101 is like comparing guinea pigs to pianos. ~ MarioABDL
#3ZimbabweBobPosted 10/8/2013 9:18:34 AM
They didn't have a season pass for AC 3 on Wii U, yet we still got all the DLC. topic fail.
---
You only get smarter by playing a smarter opponent.
NNID: ZimbabweBob
#4wugeezy(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2013 9:19:19 AM
MushroomMuncher posted...
Didn't Ass Creed 3 get DLC for Wii U? Then why not this one?

I think so. Its like UbiSoft is half in and out with Wii u support.
#5SpookyryuPosted 10/8/2013 9:20:39 AM
ZimbabweBob posted...
They didn't have a season pass for AC 3 on Wii U, yet we still got all the DLC. topic fail.

Indeed, also like Injustice, there is no season pass, but eventually they release the DLC
#6tizzywilkillyouPosted 10/8/2013 9:21:47 AM
ZimbabweBob posted...

This. All the DLC came out on-time for Wii U with AC3, but no season pass. Lack of a season pass for AC4 is no reason to assume DLC is axed altogether.
#7wugeezy(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2013 9:22:08 AM
ZimbabweBob posted...

This is about AC 4. How is this topic a fail?

In theory there might be a chance that individual dlc might come as opposed to a season pass but the article didn't say that.
#8NerdimusPrimePosted 10/8/2013 9:27:39 AM(edited)
wugeezy posted...
ZimbabweBob posted...

In theory there might be a chance that individual dlc might come as opposed to a season pass but the article didn't say that.

You don't logic good, do you? the article you linked did not say " NO DLC FOR WII U!", it does not serve as proof of your unlikely hypothesis. Now the presence of DLC for AC 3 sets a precedent, one that any logical person would assume they will follow unless they state otherwise. There was not a season pass for AC 3, yet they got all the DLC, what logical reason makes you assume AC 4 will be any different?
---
I am a gamer. I play Chess, Checkers, Risk, Scrabble, Poker, Magic, Pool, Horseshoes, DnD, Dominos, and Tic-Tac-Toe, just for starters. I also like video games.
#9vidalmorazaPosted 10/8/2013 9:40:54 AM
Not because there is no season pass means there is not gonna be DLC
---
XBL/PSN/Steam/NNID: VidalukoVet
(most)This gen games: http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b245/VIdaluko/DSC00631.jpg
#10wugeezy(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2013 9:50:25 AM
NerdimusPrime posted...
wugeezy posted...
ZimbabweBob posted...

You don't logic good, do you? the article you linked did not say " NO DLC FOR WII U!", it does not serve as proof of your unlikely hypothesis. Now the presence of DLC for AC 3 sets a precedent, one that any logical person would assume they will follow unless they state otherwise. There was not a season pass for AC 3, yet they got all the DLC, what logical reason makes you assume AC 4 will be any different?

I "logic" just fine. If you look at the heading, it says "Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag DLC and Season Pass Announced
Available on all platforms, except for Wii U"

It doesn't just say season pass. Granted it could just be a misleading header or just poorly written by ign. All I was saying is that if it is not coming to Wii u Nintendo should try to get it to come to their platform. And I agree that precedent has been set and am hoping they continue it, though nothing is confirmed that it will.