Is there a way to copy my save files individually to the internal memory?

#1DeadlyRaidenPosted 10/8/2013 1:25:23 PM
I have a few games which I downloaded off the e-shop onto my external HDD; however, I want to have a back up of the games' save files and that's why I'd like to copy them on my system's internal memory. It seems like that only the whole games can be copied, but obviously, this would take way too much space.

Am I missing something here or do we have to wait for the cloud storage thingy?
#2stop3Posted 10/8/2013 2:16:22 PM
Yeah, I tried to do that too. But it seems to insist that the save and the game be in the same location.

Maybe it's possible if you delete the game. Then you could move just the save, maybe? I haven't tried this move.
#3DeadlyRaiden(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2013 2:36:46 PM
stop3 posted...
Yeah, I tried to do that too. But it seems to insist that the save and the game be in the same location.

Maybe it's possible if you delete the game. Then you could move just the save, maybe? I haven't tried this move.

Unfortunately, this isn't possible either. You CAN delete the save files themselves without getting rid of their associated games, but that's pretty much it. It's like the Vita back then; only having the option to back up the whole games until the cloud storage had been introduced. Seems to be the case here, too. I got my Wii U the other day, and that's why it made me wonder.
#4stop3Posted 10/9/2013 7:26:23 AM
This is kind of ridiculous. Nintendo should allow people to back-up their saves. Even the original Wii lets you back up your saves!