its October 2013... I support Nintendo's Wii U

#1Jx1010Posted 10/8/2013 2:27:17 PM
Yes its been months and I will still support the Wii U
Even tho it gets an unnecessary amount of hate...
Even tho Nintendo does its own thing...
Its a solid and original system which is very affordable and perfect for playing with others as well.

Blogfaqs
#2segagamerPosted 10/8/2013 2:28:53 PM
Yay!

Some positivity on this board for once!
---
Wii U+Steam Box :)
#3DiscostewSMPosted 10/8/2013 2:35:50 PM
inb4 negativity.
---
http://lazerlight.x10.mx/ - Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project
#4STN79Posted 10/8/2013 2:40:50 PM(edited)
I've been hearing Nintendo bashing ever since N64 and that didn't stop me supporting them.
They make the games that i wanna play and they do it without maximum power and the best possible graphics. Plus with every Gen Nintendo manages to surprise and innovate the way no other company has.
They made me the gamer i've been for the past 30+ years!
---
It is artists, not technicians, who make excellent games. "Hiroshi yamauchi"
#5Jx1010(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2013 2:41:33 PM
STN79 posted...
I've been hearing Nintendo bashing ever since N64 and that didn't stop me supporting them.
They make the games that i wanna play and they do it without maximum power and the best possible graphics. Plus with every Gen Nintendo manages to surprise and innovate the way no other company has. They made me the gamer i've been for the past 30+ years!

o ok
Its new to me, Im not a Nintendo fan
and I have only owned a few of their consoles
so its the first time I see all this hate and its really sad to me because I enjoy it and many other people enjoy the system as well.
#6segagamerPosted 10/8/2013 2:45:20 PM
Jx1010 posted...
STN79 posted...
They make the games that i wanna play and they do it without maximum power and the best possible graphics. Plus with every Gen Nintendo manages to surprise and innovate the way no other company has. They made me the gamer i've been for the past 30+ years!

o ok
so its the first time I see all this hate and its really sad to me because I enjoy it and many other people enjoy the system as well.

Yes this is a rather disgusting board...Even the Xbox one board is better than this.

If you are interested TC, the IGN Wii U board is very positive, but I am not a member there.
---
Wii U+Steam Box :)
#7Pac12345Posted 10/8/2013 2:51:08 PM
segagamer posted...
Jx1010 posted...
STN79 posted...

o ok

Yes this is a rather disgusting board...Even the Xbox one board is better than this.

If you are interested TC, the IGN Wii U board is very positive, but I am not a member there.

This brings up an interesting question. Why do you keep coming back here? Don't get me wrong, I DO keep coming back here as well. But why? We know this board is a toilet. We know there are other places with better communities and more civil persons. Why come here, then? It's as if we were abused housewives who keep coming back for more.
#8Jx1010(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2013 2:57:26 PM
Pac12345 posted...
segagamer posted...
Jx1010 posted...
STN79 posted...

o ok

This brings up an interesting question. Why do you keep coming back here? Don't get me wrong, I DO keep coming back here as well. But why? We know this board is a toilet. We know there are other places with better communities and more civil persons. Why come here, then? It's as if we were abused housewives who keep coming back for more.

Besides IGN...
Any other Boards that are actually good and Wii U friendly?
#9Pac12345Posted 10/8/2013 3:06:34 PM
Jx1010 posted...
Pac12345 posted...
segagamer posted...
Jx1010 posted...
STN79 posted...

o ok

Besides IGN...
Any other Boards that are actually good and Wii U friendly?

http://www.nintendoworlds.com/

http://www.nintendolife.com/forums/wii-u

http://smashboards.com/forums/nintenzone.366/

There are others, but they are pretty much dead.
#10bigjclassicPosted 10/8/2013 3:15:06 PM
Pac12345 posted...
segagamer posted...
Jx1010 posted...
STN79 posted...

o ok

Comedy, and comedy only
---
NNID(WiiU): Ryusaki_J PSN: classicviolence
My channel: youtube.com/classicviolence