So there STILL isn't any news on GBA games yet!?

#121_21Posted 10/8/2013 5:15:23 PM(edited)
It's bad enough gba games hasn't hit the 3DS eshop yet, and it's even weird that it's been announced for consoles, but what the hell!? Is there still no news about gba games!? Why the hell would Nintendo announce it and not follow up on it, since it has already been few months...>_>
---
Currently playing:
Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth, Boktai: The Sun is in Your Hand, SMT IV, and Castlevania: Rondo of Blood
#2MozzilPosted 10/8/2013 7:44:12 PM
What I would do for R/S/E on Wii U VC.
---
Pic of the Day......
#321_21(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2013 7:46:35 PM
Or Boktai
---
Currently playing:
Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth, Boktai: The Sun is in Your Hand, SMT IV, and Castlevania: Rondo of Blood
#4ShinChuckPosted 10/8/2013 7:48:33 PM
I'm honestly to the point where I'm more excited for the Retron 5 than the VC, as much as I like my Wii U.

Thanks Nintendo, but at this rate I'll just play my old games at no extra cost scaled properly with audio enhancements and ten save states each!
---
GamerTag: ShinChuck, PSN: ShinChuck1
http://homepage.mac.com/shinchuck - Video games, YouTube, Deviantart, Etcetera.
#5VidgmchtrPosted 10/8/2013 10:50:11 PM
For a minute I thought this was a thread asking why Nintendo hasn't made any new games for the Gameboy Advance.
#6WiiareVenomPosted 10/8/2013 10:58:34 PM
Wait, they announced GBA games for the Wii U?!?! o_0
---
Official Zygarde of the Pokemon X/Y boards.
Official leader of the Order of the Jar of Dirt.
#7Ranmaru-2Posted 10/8/2013 11:14:09 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#821_21(Topic Creator)Posted 10/9/2013 7:26:31 AM
WiiareVenom posted...
Wait, they announced GBA games for the Wii U?!?! o_0

Lol where have you been, although to be fair Nintendo is probably wishing more people were like you right now so that they can give up on putting gba games on WiiU >_>
---
Currently playing:
#9fon1988Posted 10/9/2013 9:39:10 AM
ShinChuck posted...
I'm honestly to the point where I'm more excited for the Retron 5 than the VC, as much as I like my Wii U.

Thanks Nintendo, but at this rate I'll just play my old games at no extra cost scaled properly with audio enhancements and ten save states each!

Retron 5 actually looks pretty cool. I hadn't heard of it till you mentioned it here.
---
NNID: PoisonShroom
#1021_21(Topic Creator)Posted 10/9/2013 9:44:02 AM
I don't know about Retron 5, though. I'm not a fan of controllers that don't have D-pads.
---
Currently playing: