Good News: Watch Dogs on Wii U is Better Than Current Gen

#11mcsmellingtonPosted 10/9/2013 4:38:53 AM
I'll wait for all the reviews first, but if it does indeed look and run better on Wii U then I see no reason not to buy it for it.
---
GT: McPoo Friend Code: 0146-9590-6349
PSN/NNID: McSmellington
#12JackalPosted 10/9/2013 4:41:51 AM
The13Doctors posted...
My decision still awaits whether or not it's going to be gimped or miss the Season Pass (not that i want it, but I want to make sure there's no missing content)

The Sony versions have content not available in the other versions. I don't know if that is one of those timed things or not.
---
PSN: Jackal-5, XBox: Jackal 55 (No, I don't have a 360)
EVE Online: Jonak, Ouya: Zeek_Bronz
#13zado19Posted 10/9/2013 5:31:46 AM
DiscostewSM posted...
Good news, everyone!

yeah, i did read that way....... happy now?
---
the kids here are incredibly ignorant, he prolly doesnt know his ass from a hole in the ground. - Maverick_Reznor
#14darkjedilinkPosted 10/9/2013 6:11:43 AM
nonexistinghero posted...
This has been said multiple times. That's not what I f***ing want to know. I want to know what the Wii U version looks like.

This. We keep getting shown stock PS4 footage.
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
#15Rasputin77Posted 10/9/2013 7:12:49 AM
"Wii U performs better than 7-year old systems = ZOMG" thread # 1,748.

Jackal posted...
Isn't this expected? I'm getting teh PS4 version anyway. It's suppose to be the most complete version with it's additional content.

Shhhhhh, shh shh shhh... let them have their moment, Jackal. They need it.
---
The irony of GameFAQs -- http://postimg.org/image/a2yrtprql/
#16vashtrichamPosted 10/9/2013 7:33:25 AM(edited)
zerooo0 posted...
http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/10/08/watch-dogs-on-wii-u-is-better-than-current-gen

I figured logically that this should be the case, but knowing 3rd Party Developers & Nintendo Cosoles you can never be too sure. Glad to have official confirmation and that the Wii U community wont be held back from the PS3/360.

Honestly this is how I think it should be for any Cross Gen Multiplats on all platforms. Preferably equal to the PS4/X1 if the Wii U can, but the Wii U versions should definitely 8/10x be better than current gen versions.

It will be like this for most of the wiiu life. Multiplats games will be in between ps3/360 and Ps4/X1. It will not be 8-10x better then current gen it will be closer to current gen then farther from it
---
Injustice Main: Superman, Flash
Subs : Green Lantern, Shazam
#17stevieb1234567Posted 10/9/2013 7:56:21 AM
Yeah barely he said it would be better bit also said it would be closer to the current gen systems then next gen. Im also sick of people calling this a next gen system. Just because it just came out doesn't mean its next gen at least to me. I didn't consider the wii a next gen system when the 3 systems came out. How could it be it had graphics of the snes. The wii u is gonna get lost in the suffle once ps4 is out and hits its stride....just my opinion. Just not gonna get much better for wii u. Yes u have a handful of games coming out that u desperately need. Then what after those what do u have to look forward to not much.
---
Posted using GameFlux