One Attachment That Could See The WiiU's Sales Skyrocket

#1PannerPosted 10/10/2013 10:33:39 AM
1 attachment. That's all it would take.
That attachment could be something that plugs into the bottom of the gamepad which allows 3DS and DS games to be played on either the gamepad or the TV screen.

The 3DS/DS player could also allow multiplayer with another 3DS/DS console.
Ever wanted to play Mario Kart 7 with family members but only have the one 3DS console in the home? The 3DS/DS player could be able to allow to do just that.

If Nintendo released an attachment just like that, then i think the WiiU sales would finally improve.
What are your thoughts?
---
Gamertag : Steel Hunter
NNID : SteelHunter PSN Firegor We live, we die, we ride togther
#2CLupulaPosted 10/10/2013 10:38:41 AM
It would be a good move by Nintendo and would probably sell a lot of systems.

Which is why I'm sure it's the furthest thing from Iwata's mind.
#3zero_x300Posted 10/10/2013 10:38:43 AM
The games would work horribly on the big screen, many games that use both screens would be ruined (Mario and Luigi comes to mind) and it would detract from 3DS sales. Horrible idea that gets suggested once a week.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaKAomQTLbc
3DS Friend Code: 3282-2536-0059 Name: Rick
#4Rasputin77Posted 10/10/2013 10:39:08 AM
Even after all the money I have dumped on this utter dust brick... I would totally buy one.
---
The irony of GameFAQs -- http://postimg.org/image/a2yrtprql/
I admit - it's totally my fault for not remembering how young and naive some of you are.
#5Darth GeckoPosted 10/10/2013 10:41:41 AM
4-screen madness!
---
San Francisco Giants 2012 World Champions
http://darth-gecko.dvdaf.com/owned
#6fon1988Posted 10/10/2013 10:45:49 AM
zero_x300 posted...
The games would work horribly on the big screen, many games that use both screens would be ruined (Mario and Luigi comes to mind) and it would detract from 3DS sales. Horrible idea that gets suggested once a week.

They could figure out the resolution for the big screens.

Also, the Wii U tablet is a second screen so I am failing to see how games like Mario and Luigi would be ruined.

Also, the 3DS has really good sales, and this would just be an option for gamers to play their games on the TV.
---
NNID: PoisonShroom
#7HaloOfTheSun442Posted 10/10/2013 10:49:05 AM
zero_x300 posted...

Yeah, just like how the Game Boy player ruined GBA games and detracted from GBA sal- oh. Oohhh. It didn't. That's right.

But that was a fluke! It's more like how the Super Game Boy ruined GB games and detracted from - oh wait. That didn't happen either. Hmmm.
#8GEKGanonPosted 10/10/2013 10:50:26 AM
I honestly have no interest in playing 3DS games without the 3D.
---
Steam Name: gekganon
#9Panner(Topic Creator)Posted 10/10/2013 10:51:37 AM
I think it could work.
I know it's be something i'd buy. I bought both gameboy players.
---
Gamertag : Steel Hunter
NNID : SteelHunter PSN Firegor
#10FayeLadyPosted 10/10/2013 10:52:28 AM
It might not be optimal, but it would work well enough. Gameboy and GBA, and PSP games looking low res and crappy never stopped people from wanting to play them on tvs
---
If I support the game company, then I won't be supporting the blank DVD business.