What game (or games) is everyone playing this weekend: Wii U edition

#21deathwave21Posted 10/11/2013 5:29:47 AM
Jade Empire

Oh and OT; Finish up WW HD

Maybe Pokemon X if it comes in the mail Saturday.
---
Do you want to go to college for free? Go Marines!
#22denniedarkoPosted 10/11/2013 5:39:47 AM
Wii U:
Wind Waker HD

360:
Resident Evil 6 (just beat Chris's campaign, game is great, don't get the hate and I am a fan of the series)
Phantasy Star (a little late to this gem of a game, I know)

3DS:
As always, Animal Crossing
---
Now Playing: Wind Waker HD, Grand Theft Auto V
#23Mattatron42Posted 10/11/2013 7:35:20 AM
hlninjasonicl posted...
WW HD and Disgaea D2 mainly, and AC Liberation if I need a break from games with an overly colorful palette.

how is D2? I plan on picking it up at some point
---
3ds fc: 4940-5666-3487
NNID: Mattatron
#24cybersonic233Posted 10/11/2013 7:36:54 AM
Pokemon X
#25lninjasoniclPosted 10/11/2013 8:08:40 AM
Mattatron42 posted...
hlninjasonicl posted...
WW HD and Disgaea D2 mainly, and AC Liberation if I need a break from games with an overly colorful palette.

I thinks it's awesome. You have that nostalgic feeling getting back to the Netherworld with Laharl and the gang, and you have a great story, funny writing, and new gameplay tweaks that make it fresh.

Overall I'm am very pleased with it.
---
When people get a little too chummy with me I like to call them by the wrong name to let them know I don't really care about them
#26BahamutBBobPosted 10/11/2013 8:21:51 AM
Well, I only have two games for my Wii U, so I'll be playing those. I'm likely going to play on Xbox Live with some friends, and I'm determined to finish one of my Vita games this weekend, so:

Windwaker HD
Xenoblade Chronicles*
Borderlands 2 (probably)
Grand Theft Auto 5 (probably)
Black Ops 2 (maybe)
Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward (only the Phi ending and it's game over left! My mind is full of ****!)

*Had to put a * here, because apparently things on different lines still count as banned words? Didn't want to reorder my list.
---
XBL / PSN: BahamutBBob
#27Mattatron42Posted 10/11/2013 8:55:00 AM
lninjasonicl posted...
Mattatron42 posted...
hlninjasonicl posted...

I thinks it's awesome. You have that nostalgic feeling getting back to the Netherworld with Laharl and the gang, and you have a great story, funny writing, and new gameplay tweaks that make it fresh.

Overall I'm am very pleased with it.

Good to hear, I always loved the series so my nostalgia for it is ramped up. I have few to many strategy rpgs to get through first, but that is a game high on my list to get. I love Laharl and Etna.
---
3ds fc: 4940-5666-3487
NNID: Mattatron
#28wiidbzxt009Posted 10/11/2013 8:58:05 AM
Pokémon X and probably Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed.
---
NNID: Flexile
FCs in my quote
#29DrumguyPosted 10/11/2013 9:00:19 AM
Just Batman Arkham City right now. Hope to start NFS and ZombiU soon.
---
"I never went to church. I just listened to Led Zeppelin and that was all I needed." - Dave Grohl
#30SakuyaScarletPosted 10/11/2013 9:36:20 AM
EternalDivide posted...
Kind of sad to admit this being 31 but Pokemon Y.

And that's pretty much it until PS4 on Nov. 15. Pokemon can easily consume over a month for me.

No one's ever too old for Pokemon, including you. :) Can't wait to get my copy of Pokemon Y tonight.
---
Touhoutards that annoy me the most are the ones still claiming Touhou isn't mainstream. Comiket and Reitaisai would like a word with them.