I want N64 Games on Virtual Console....

#1segagamerPosted 10/12/2013 5:18:24 AM
Then I could play Mario 64 and the 2 Zeldas without using an N64 controller or the weird classic controller.
---
Wii U+Steam Box :)
#2MikeisapoetPosted 10/12/2013 5:23:25 AM
Semi relevant, but are there any good 64 emulators on Homebrew yet? I remember the few they had that worked were super laggy and semi-responsive.
---
If you were to ask me what kind of person I was, I'd tell you I listen to dubstep, country, rap and thrash metal. I think that makes me a pretty level person.
#3gnomelord255Posted 10/12/2013 6:43:10 AM
Mikeisapoet posted...
Semi relevant, but are there any good 64 emulators on Homebrew yet? I remember the few they had that worked were super laggy and semi-responsive.

Wii64 hasn't been worked on since 2012, so it's as bad as it was when you remember it. At least the Wii VC has the best first party games, though I'd liked to have seen Turok 2, and a few other gems.
#4MikeisapoetPosted 10/12/2013 6:45:45 AM
gnomelord255 posted...
Mikeisapoet posted...

Wii64 hasn't been worked on since 2012, so it's as bad as it was when you remember it. At least the Wii VC has the best first party games, though I'd liked to have seen Turok 2, and a few other gems.

Damn, that's booty. I wanted to play Super Mario Star Road with a classic controller.
---
If you were to ask me what kind of person I was, I'd tell you I listen to dubstep, country, rap and thrash metal. I think that makes me a pretty level person.
#5Companion_Cube_Posted 10/12/2013 7:23:05 AM
*COUGH* GCN CONTROLLER

Ocarina and Mario 64 are amazing with that thing.
---
People who say Nintendo games are for kids need to grow up themselves.
Past/Current Systems: GBC, GBA, DS, 3DS, PSOne, PS2, Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Xbox 360
#6CubeTVPosted 10/12/2013 7:41:19 PM
I want Mario Party 1 on the VC... At least I can play it on Wii64. If it ever comes to the VC, I'll buy it instantly. Same with Yoshi's Island (SNES) and Star Fox (SNES).
---
YouTube: www.Youtube.com/AdNintendogs
#7Rocky2418Posted 10/12/2013 8:29:46 PM
Companion_Cube_ posted...
*COUGH* GCN CONTROLLER

Yes, but you can't use GCN controllers on the Wii U, right? That's the system the TC was yearning to play the N64 games on, not the Wii.
---
"Why is it so hard? ... Why can't you just take me? ... I don't have much to go... before... I fade completely..." - Kelly Clarkson
#8KCJ5062Posted 10/12/2013 8:46:23 PM
CubeTV posted...
I want Mario Party 1 on the VC... At least I can play it on Wii64. If it ever comes to the VC, I'll buy it instantly. Same with Yoshi's Island (SNES) and Star Fox (SNES).

Same here. I also want them to put in the DKC trilogy and DK64. I don't think they've even issued a official reason to why the trilogy was removed from the Wii's VC.
#9Dannyson97Posted 10/12/2013 8:56:04 PM
You could go to Wii Mode on your Wii U and buy them.
---
I'm pro Nintendo, my friend is pro Sony,
my other friend is pro Microsoft.
#10Dannyson97Posted 10/12/2013 8:57:40 PM
Rocky2418 posted...
Companion_Cube_ posted...
*COUGH* GCN CONTROLLER

Yes, but you can't use GCN controllers on the Wii U, right? That's the system the TC was yearning to play the N64 games on, not the Wii.

No but you can use the Wii pro controller or classic controller.
---
I'm pro Nintendo, my friend is pro Sony,
my other friend is pro Microsoft.