I'm never ever lending my Wii U to ANYONE!

#1GiranXYZPosted 10/12/2013 9:42:09 AM
Stupid friend broke one of my Wiimotes and I'm so mad right now! It's my own fault though and I told him to pay for a new one and he'll do it but still. Ugh!
---
Whatever
#2Mandrew257Posted 10/12/2013 9:43:49 AM
Do you lend the entire console, or just the Wiimote
---
If the turtle cage is dirty, I aint paying for it. - Catchphrase Jones.
#3GiranXYZ(Topic Creator)Posted 10/12/2013 9:45:11 AM
Mandrew257 posted...

I lent him the console with the Gamepad and a Wiimote. I'm lucky the other things are fine.
---
Whatever
#4BloodychessPosted 10/12/2013 9:45:15 AM
I don't lend consoles anymore, not after I lent my PS2 to a friend.

What was supposed to be a week turned into a month.
---
Give weeds an inch and they'll take a yard.
#5STN79Posted 10/12/2013 9:46:47 AM
Reminds me of the time i loaned a Nintendo power magazine to some kid at school.
It came back to me with pictures cut out of the pages. I also loaned an MK 3 strategy guide to a neighbor once and never saw it again. Stupid me. :(
---
It is artists, not technicians, who make excellent games. "Hiroshi yamauchi"
#6Mandrew257Posted 10/12/2013 9:51:31 AM
GiranXYZ posted...
Mandrew257 posted...

I lent him the console with the Gamepad and a Wiimote. I'm lucky the other things are fine.

Thats your problem. NEVER lend ANYONE your console.
---
If the turtle cage is dirty, I aint paying for it. - Catchphrase Jones.
#7methosagainPosted 10/12/2013 9:56:21 AM
I would never under any circumstance lend my friends any product I paid more than $50 for
---
Law of the universe states the strong shall survive and the weak fall by the way, I don't give a damn what idealistic plan is cooked up, nothing changes that
#8sonicnewboyPosted 10/12/2013 9:58:28 AM
methosagain posted...
I would never under any circumstance lend my friends any product I paid more than $50 for

Never lend anyone anything unless they lend you something of equal or higher value. My cousin lost my Sonic Advance 3, GBC Scooby Doo game, Metal Slug 3, Pokemon Yellow and Pokemon Gold and never paid me a dime for that.
#9ShinChuckPosted 10/12/2013 10:11:40 AM
I once lent a Sega Saturn to a friend with some games, all mint. When it came back, Dragon Force had a cracked case and a missing manual. Don't see why that's a big deal? Look up a complete, mint copy of the game on eBay.

Yeah. Thanks, Ali, you douchebag.
---
GamerTag: ShinChuck, PSN: ShinChuck1
http://homepage.mac.com/shinchuck - Video games, YouTube, Deviantart, Etcetera.
#10I_R_WINNERPosted 10/12/2013 10:14:10 AM
My Wii U has mainly been at my best friends house. We leave games and consoles at each others house all the time. No problems ever.
---
peace