Do you think NA will get the bundles that Japan, Europe and Australia got?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Do you think NA will get the bundles that Japan, Europe and Australia got?
2 years ago#1
The ones with
Deluxe set + NSMB + NSLU + Karaoke, etc?

I am going to buy a system for my nephews.
Seems like a great value and I want to wait and see if they are released here.
---
3DS: 1805-3478-2204; NNID: oq7ster
http://i.imgur.com/WHRNrBkh.jpg; OJdaJuiceman is OP
2 years ago#2
Up!
---
3DS: 1805-3478-2204; NNID: oq7ster
http://i.imgur.com/WHRNrBkh.jpg; OJdaJuiceman is OP
2 years ago#3
Don't know. As for me, I'm just waiting for Japan's white Wii U deluxe to come to the U.S., regardless of what it does or doesn't come bundled with...
---
"Why is it so hard? ... Why can't you just take me? ... I don't have much to go... before... I fade completely..." - Kelly Clarkson
2 years ago#4
Yeah I really want a Wii U, but I've been waiting it out hoping one of these bundles come to NA.
2 years ago#5
Doubt it. They are selling bundles to those that will likely buy it the most. Those bundles do better in Japan, WWHD is doing well everywhere else
---
Platinum, Monolith, Atlus, Retro, Next Level Games | Sonic + [Mega Man?]
Good time to be a Nintendo Gamer :D
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Do you think NA will get the bundles that Japan, Europe and Australia got?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived