Pikmin 3 needs a high resolution texture pack download.

#1Zellio2014Posted 10/13/2013 2:13:16 PM
Say 2-5 gb. There's no reason why it couldn't run high res textures. Nintendo has FINALLY figure out with Mario 3d World, that their low res textures suck, but they should go and make a nice looking game even better.
#2Zellio2014(Topic Creator)Posted 10/13/2013 2:13:30 PM
figured*
#3Pac12345Posted 10/13/2013 2:16:45 PM
I can't believe what my eyes just read.

You are a very smart and knowledgeable person.
#4wingo84Posted 10/13/2013 2:18:10 PM
I for one seriously couldn't care about that. The game is great as it is... better graphics won't improve that.
---
NNID - Wingo84
Learning the flute/Contemplating buying a 3DS
#5NovaeGamerPosted 10/13/2013 2:19:49 PM
And again someone doesn't understand the difference between "it needs" and "I want it to have"....
---
When I want realistic graphics, I take a break from gaming and look at reality......
#6DrSouljaBoi69Posted 10/13/2013 4:05:02 PM
Agreed, it's ugly
#7KaiRyusakiPosted 10/13/2013 4:07:00 PM
For the most part, high resolution textures has little to do with "disc space" i believe, and more about VRAM.
#8sugarshaneo7Posted 10/13/2013 4:38:45 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#9chuchumyrocketPosted 10/13/2013 4:50:52 PM
sugarshaneo7 posted...
Zellio2014 posted...
Say 2-5 gb. There's no reason why it couldn't run high res textures. Nintendo has FINALLY figure out with Mario 3d World, that their low res textures suck, but they should go and make a nice looking game even better.

ahhh..its nice to grow up in the age of playing video games on old CRT TVs and not giving a damn about textures in video games, and to be able to distinguish a game where you focus on 5 Tasks at one time and not needing to notice irrelevant things during gamePLAY. it helps to have a Top Model 55 inch plasma hdtv where everything looks great too. idiot...

This is a joke right?
---
PSN: chuchumyrocket Steam: chuchumyrocket
"Perhaps it is 30 fps, but it's the fastest 30 fps I've seen."
#10sugarshaneo7Posted 10/13/2013 5:24:31 PM
chuchumyrocket posted...
sugarshaneo7 posted...
Zellio2014 posted...

ahhh..its nice to grow up in the age of playing video games on old CRT TVs and not giving a damn about textures in video games, and to be able to distinguish a game where you focus on 5 Tasks at one time and not needing to notice irrelevant things during gamePLAY. it helps to have a Top Model 55 inch plasma hdtv where everything looks great too. idiot...

This is a joke right?

ummm no. you obviously don't get it. looking back at some of the games I played on Nintendo, PC, and the PlayStation 1. adjusting my eyes for some particular games and art styles was difficult, you children negatively critiquing a well designed graphically game is laughable. “mommy the ground textures in this game don't meet my expectations, take me back to the store. " if Nintendo thought it was necessary they would have thrown more money and development time for the "textures". fortunately there are intelligent and informed people at Nintendo that need to keep employees jobs around not just for the next month, but years. And decisions like this in a software company that releases a surmountable amount of games every year saves money in a long run. economics. go figure.