Pikmin 3 needs a high resolution texture pack download.

#31segagamerPosted 10/15/2013 5:40:31 PM
ZeroRaider posted...
Pikmin 3 needs a PC version.

You guys dug your own grave by continuing to buy Nintendo's consoles. If everyone would just stop buying their systems for one gen Nintendo would have to drop out of the race and become a software developer only.

Until they go third party and have to release their games on PC like SEGA you get to deal with the company always being behind the times.

You made your bed, now you get to lie in it.

No, gamepad is essential. Some people prefer wiimote. Neither of those can be done on PC (wiimote could be mouse though I guess, but then you wouldn't be in a cozy chair in your living room).

Now For SEGA, they still do console exclusives. Oh, and for Nintendo also.

Sonic Nintendo Exclusives:

-Secret Rings
-Black Knight
-Colors
-Mario & Sonic

And now Sonic Lost World

Regardless of quality, none of these games are on PC.
---
Wii U+Steam Box :)
#32ZeroRaiderPosted 10/15/2013 6:08:26 PM
segagamer posted...
ZeroRaider posted...
Pikmin 3 needs a PC version.

You guys dug your own grave by continuing to buy Nintendo's consoles. If everyone would just stop buying their systems for one gen Nintendo would have to drop out of the race and become a software developer only.

Until they go third party and have to release their games on PC like SEGA you get to deal with the company always being behind the times.

You made your bed, now you get to lie in it.

No, gamepad is essential. Some people prefer wiimote. Neither of those can be done on PC (wiimote could be mouse though I guess, but then you wouldn't be in a cozy chair in your living room).

Now For SEGA, they still do console exclusives. Oh, and for Nintendo also.

Sonic Nintendo Exclusives:

-Secret Rings
-Black Knight
-Colors
-Mario & Sonic

And now Sonic Lost World

Regardless of quality, none of these games are on PC.

Ahh, peasant ignorance.

"Neither of those can be done on PC" is one of the most ignorant things I have heard. I've beaten at least a dozen Wii games to completion on my PC with the Wiimote and a USB sensor bar. It works great.

Ironically, four of those five Sega exclusives are on PC, because only Nintendo's hardware was so patheticly weak last gen that PCs can now emulate it perfectly. And as we all know, once a game can be emulated, it's a PC game. All Nintendo games released on platforms prior to the Wii U are PC games.

And what's this nonsense about a cozy chair in the living room? I am typing this whilst sitting in a comfy chair with my PC connected to a big HDTV.
#33selfdeztructionPosted 10/16/2013 5:50:58 AM
/\Really nice calling that poster ignorant.Maybe they just didn't realize how easy it is to comfortably game on a PC.

Your manners and attitude are worse than the posters "ignorance"/misinformation.
---
XBL/PSN (PS3&vita)/Wii-U/Skype-selfdeztruction
Wii FC(HaVoK) 6605 3315 8599 4345 3DSXL FC(HaVoK) 3780 9281 5652 I'm no fanboy,I'm a dirty whore.OKC gamer