AC IV, Batman and Watch Dogs. I will buy the Wii U versions!

#11ChipChippersonPosted 10/14/2013 7:23:31 PM
Same here. I'd rather put my money where my mouth is and support third party games on the U (even if they're sometimes ''incomplete'' versions) than sit bemoaning the lack of third party publishers on the U. All the third party pubs care about is money, PERIOD. They have yet to see any financial upside to bothering to support Nintendo's consoles.
---
We got no food, no jobs... our PETS' HEADS ARE FALLING OFF!
#12Marcster1994Posted 10/14/2013 7:26:02 PM
I was going to get WatchDgos for the Wii U, but when I pre-ordered the PS4, the only launch game that interested me was WatchDogs.

So yeah.

I MIGHT get Origins, unless they screw up the Wii U port again.
---
3DS FC: 4725-7947-0440 ~ NNID: MarcsterS
PSN: Marcster1994 ~ Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/EnglishLanguage/
#13EastCoastKodyPosted 10/14/2013 7:34:32 PM
AC 4 and Batman both have PS3 exclusive content.

Wii u isn't getting AC4 DLC

Wii U isn't getting Batman multiplayer

so for me. I've still got my fingers crossed that Watchdogs isn't gimped...so i can buy the wii u version
#14DBPanterAPosted 10/14/2013 7:34:34 PM
I got getting the 3 mentioned games for the WIi U.

However, does no one read partnership news????

This past summer, Ubisoft and Sony reached an agreement to create and produce a movie based on Watch_Dogs. It should come as no surprise as to why Sony consoles receive more content from Ubisoft.

Not saying it is fair or wrong, but that is how business works.
---
NNID: Minny612
3DS FC: 5155-2933-9036
#15JackalPosted 10/14/2013 7:52:13 PM
EastCoastKody posted...
AC 4 and Batman both have PS3 exclusive content.

Wii u isn't getting AC4 DLC

Wii U isn't getting Batman multiplayer

so for me. I've still got my fingers crossed that Watchdogs isn't gimped...so i can buy the wii u version

It's gimped. PS4 and I think PS3 have the extra content. PS4 was announced as the definitive version. Why are you all not getting this?
---
PSN: Jackal-5, XBox: Jackal 55 (No, I don't have a 360)
EVE Online: Jonak, Ouya: Zeek_Bronz
#16lp913Posted 10/14/2013 8:03:32 PM(edited)
YES! I, like the TC and everyone else in the topic who plan on getting all three games on Wii U can count me in too! Look its out of our hands if Sony makes continuous extra DLC deals with third parties, good for them. By no means are those deals "deal breakers" for those of us with a different console, especially to the point of having to go out and buy another console altogether. Unless its major first party exclusives, those should be THE primary reason you go out and get any console, never for just the multiplats alone no matter which of the big 3 secured extra third party content on their own box.
---
[NNID: LPLETHAL79]
[3DS FC: 0645-5794-3020]
#17The_Red_HandPosted 10/14/2013 8:03:03 PM
DBPanterA posted...
I got getting the 3 mentioned games for the WIi U.

However, does no one read partnership news????

This past summer, Ubisoft and Sony reached an agreement to create and produce a movie based on Watch_Dogs. It should come as no surprise as to why Sony consoles receive more content from Ubisoft.

Not saying it is fair or wrong, but that is how business works.

Yup...And this is why I support Nintendo, the only true gaming company left.
---
NNID: Wolf_H0UND
#18ShiNoBinnPosted 10/14/2013 8:06:14 PM(edited)
Prince Shondronai posted...
Not an Assassin's Creed fan, but I too am getting Batman and Watch Dogs for Wii U.

Also getting Deus Ex as well
---
"Look upon me....do you see how pathetic you are!? Only a chosen few have the power to face me on this level!.."
#19vectorman5Posted 10/14/2013 8:12:43 PM
I try to keep my franchises on the same system. I keep mass effect on my 360, ass creed and arkam on my ps3, but yeah I'm totally getting Watch Dogs for WiiU. I can't afford to replace my laptop, which would manage medium at best, and there aren't enough games announced for the ps4 yet to validate the purchase.
---
Five years ago we were sick of all the Mega Man games. Now we can't get one to finish development.
#20ixoriaPosted 10/14/2013 8:22:21 PM
If Watchdog, AC, Batman, COD Ghost all flopped on Wii U this year, Wii U will have no 3rd party support next year. So good luck with that.

NBA 2k14 already left Wii U. GTA5 is not even on Wii U. BF4 is not even on Wii U aswell, actually 70% of 3rd party games are not on Wii U.