How many people here only have a WiiU?

#11moogle69Posted 10/15/2013 2:16:42 PM
Kuebel33 posted...
Jellitoe posted...
I think they are more annoyed of it not getting stuff coming on the newer not released yet consoles, since that means that the Wii u and their current PS3/360 is not enough and they need to yet again buy another console.

Besides GTA and BF4 there is not much going to the older consoles not coming to the U.

FF XIII Lightning Returns :/

lol
---
3DSXL FC: 0087-3600-6980, PSP/PS3 PSN ID: snoteat01 WIIU ID: Chaosking
Backlog Growing for the system i own
#12imameliaPosted 10/15/2013 3:02:25 PM
I never had a PS3 or Xbox 360. The Wii had more going for it, though I'll most likely get a PS3 eventually (depending on when I have the money and how many decent games I can find in its library). Xbox...bleh. If I try to collect every console, I'd get one eventually, but I know of maybe one or two exclusives that look remotely compelling (on the 360, at least...I have no idea what you're supposed to play on the original Xbox besides Halo and cross-platform games). Though I guess I'm not sure if I'd get a PS3 before or after a PS4 (or Vita, for that matter). If only the PS4 were backward compatible. Also, I don't recall being all that disappointed about any games coming to the other consoles and not the Wii U so far, except maybe in a "well, that means fewer Wii U games" way.
#13_FalstaffPosted 10/15/2013 3:16:08 PM
I own a Wii and 360 from previous gen. My Wii has over 20 games. The 360 has 3. My money would have been better spent on more PC games instead of a 360.
---
9 days to go, and I'm out of here.