Sales numbers: Wii U still sucks, X and Y are number one

#131Gulma1Posted 10/17/2013 3:36:43 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#132king_maddenPosted 10/17/2013 3:54:23 PM
Gulma1 posted...
Innerscope posted...
"lol," "They were waiting for X," "global sales!"

That's all I've been hearing in this f***ing topic.

1: Typing "LOL" does not make your post valid, nor does it make people think you are laughing.
2: "They were waiting for X (X being some event/game/whatever)" has been going on since the release date. No one wants this. Deal with it.
3: 80 K is HORRID for global sales. Let's analyze:

6 years = 72 months
80 k * 72 = 5,760,000

You're pretty stupid eh?

80k in a WEEK

How many weeks are in a month? 4 so why not rethink your deduction.

about 25 million in 6 years, which sounds like gamecube numbers.

but we know there will be high times, and there will be low times, so these figures dont amount to anything.
#133InnerscopePosted 10/17/2013 5:40:38 PM
Gulma1 posted...
Innerscope posted...

1: Typing "LOL" does not make your post valid, nor does it make people think you are laughing.
2: "They were waiting for X (X being some event/game/whatever)" has been going on since the release date. No one wants this. Deal with it.

6 years = 72 months
80 k * 72 = 5,760,000

You're pretty stupid eh?

80k in a WEEK

How many weeks are in a month? 4 so why not rethink your deduction.

Such a compelling argument we have here, but regardless:

288 weeks = 23,040,000 assuming a straight slope, but since the slope won't be straight, we'll just have to wait.
---
Y'know, if you want to express your opinion, you might as well be an a****** about it. Because, either way, you're going to receive the same s*** on this site.
#134JawswajPosted 10/18/2013 1:59:46 AM
_Sovereign_ posted...
VanderZoo posted...
NovaLevossida posted...
I'm kind of surprised at the GTAV sales in the Japanese market. I would have figured it wouldn't have had much of an audience.

Even they can't ignore it. I'm glad they're playing it, it might just inspire their imaginations again as to what a great AAA console game can be like. They've been playing thier handhelds for so long, GTA V will be like a revelation to them lol. They'll be like "wow, this is what games can be like?".

A revelation of how bad a singular game can be? Its really sad that the gaming culture has embraced GTA in general as the pinnacle of games period. Its trash, through and through. McDonald's sells more hamburgers than anybody else in the world...doesn't mean they're good.

I agree with how the GTA series has become an overrated franchise that's now being hailed as the pinnacle of gaming, but the games aren't that bad. TBH, I really only liked Vice City.

And what's wrong with being a handheld dominant country, VanderZoo? I can honestly say that I have not purchased a console after buying a GC and a PS2. People have different tastes and not everyone cares about GTA (or even likes it) for that matter.
---
I have no doubt Smash 4 will be better than Brawl.
#135smash66Posted 10/18/2013 2:07:51 AM
Innerscope posted...

6 years = 72 months
80 k * 72 = 5,760,000

You shouldn't be too hard on them. This is really a depressing time for the wiiU fanboys. Mediocre hardware/software sales, their aaa games keeps on getting mediocre reviews, mediocre online infrastructure, etc.
#136AvirosbPosted 10/18/2013 2:14:24 AM
Sonic was an AAA game?
---
Console wars are like pissing contests. So yeah.
#137king_maddenPosted 10/18/2013 6:06:19 AM
_Sovereign_ posted...
VanderZoo posted...
NovaLevossida posted...
I'm kind of surprised at the GTAV sales in the Japanese market. I would have figured it wouldn't have had much of an audience.

Even they can't ignore it. I'm glad they're playing it, it might just inspire their imaginations again as to what a great AAA console game can be like. They've been playing thier handhelds for so long, GTA V will be like a revelation to them lol. They'll be like "wow, this is what games can be like?".

A revelation of how bad a singular game can be? Its really sad that the gaming culture has embraced GTA in general as the pinnacle of games period. Its trash, through and through. McDonald's sells more hamburgers than anybody else in the world...doesn't mean they're good.

"I feel my opinion should be the gaming quality standard because......."