Who cares if Wii U only sold 3,276 in Japan last week??

#1Fisto81Posted 10/16/2013 9:28:31 AM
What really matters is GLOBAL SALES. Japan only cares about handhelds and the numbers reflect that fact. Global Wii U sales spiked DRAMATICALLY with WWHD a couple weeks ago and I am sure that trend will continue.

Besides I just have to laugh at all the trolls who think sales #s are so important. Can you PLAY sales? Do more sales make the games any more fun? NO. WHAT MATTERS IS THE GAMES, AND WII U HAS THEM IN SPADES. Nuff said.
#2Mugen_WingPosted 10/16/2013 9:29:59 AM
Inb4Nintenssurance.
---
Systems to be used this gen: Wii U, 3DS, PS4... Vita?
Wreck "n" rule
#3Dev0311Posted 10/16/2013 9:32:12 AM
Someone please post the dramatically spiked sales figures. Thank you.
#4uneedtowakeupPosted 10/16/2013 9:33:28 AM
How is your post any less pointless than the people you're complaining about?
#5Fisto81(Topic Creator)Posted 10/16/2013 9:34:49 AM
Dev0311 posted...
Someone please post the dramatically spiked sales figures. Thank you.

http://www.mcvuk.com/news/read/wii-u-uk-sales-spike-685-on-zelda-launch/
Bam. 685% increase.
#6fon1988Posted 10/16/2013 9:34:59 AM
Fisto81 posted...
What really matters is GLOBAL SALES. Japan only cares about handhelds and the numbers reflect that fact. Global Wii U sales spiked DRAMATICALLY with WWHD a couple weeks ago and I am sure that trend will continue.

Besides I just have to laugh at all the trolls who think sales #s are so important. Can you PLAY sales? Do more sales make the games any more fun? NO. WHAT MATTERS IS THE GAMES, AND WII U HAS THEM IN SPADES. Nuff said.

Sales DO matter.

I don't think we should all be discussing them like this on a weekly basis though. The reason they matter is because the lower the sales, the less chance we have of getting games on the Wii U.

Plus, the less a game sales, the less of a chance we have of ever seeing a sequel or another entry on the Wii U.

Discussing them like this though is pretty ridiculous in my opinion.
---
NNID: PoisonShroom
#7stevieb1234567Posted 10/16/2013 9:35:45 AM
Fisto81 posted...

Ur rite about that. While I haven't liked nintendo since the snes days I don't really care about none of that. Y should anyone other then the people making money off it. If ur happy with what u got that's all that matters. Love my ps3 and will be loving my ps4 ....
---
Posted using GameFlux
#8demesjos2Posted 10/16/2013 9:35:58 AM
Can you go one day without making these useless troll topics?
---
Currently playing - SMT IV, Suikoden V, waiting on Tales of Xilia to arrive at my door
#9Fisto81(Topic Creator)Posted 10/16/2013 9:36:36 AM
uneedtowakeup posted...
How is your post any less pointless than the people you're complaining about?

Hey bro, just trying to bring some prespective to these discussions. No need to get your panties in a bunch.
#10SpookyryuPosted 10/16/2013 9:37:25 AM
is Fisto81 batman's two face?