Who cares if Wii U only sold 3,276 in Japan last week??

#61retrogoodsPosted 10/16/2013 2:15:22 PM
AceMos posted...
retrogoods posted...
AceMos posted...
im telling you fisto is nice kirby fan he showed up just after kirby vanished from the boards

and only posts negative news (while trying to pretend to be postive)

and is allways oddly quite when anything good happens

No way is this guy kirby.
It's wonderful121/pakman3's alt. He will always call people ponies. Look at most of the topics on the Wii U. You're bound to find one of those accounts (wonderful121 is banned) that will most likely be Pony this, pony that

did you ever think those where prevous alts of kirbys

Before the guy was banned, what was the typical posting from nicekirby?
---
Nintendrones and RPG freaks make me sick to my stomach. You're not true gamers. Play other genres without being biased you freaks.
#62AceMosPosted 10/16/2013 2:29:07 PM
retrogoods posted...
AceMos posted...
retrogoods posted...
AceMos posted...
im telling you fisto is nice kirby fan he showed up just after kirby vanished from the boards

and only posts negative news (while trying to pretend to be postive)

and is allways oddly quite when anything good happens

No way is this guy kirby.
It's wonderful121/pakman3's alt. He will always call people ponies. Look at most of the topics on the Wii U. You're bound to find one of those accounts (wonderful121 is banned) that will most likely be Pony this, pony that

did you ever think those where prevous alts of kirbys

Before the guy was banned, what was the typical posting from nicekirby?

trolling by only talking about bad news

same as fisto just fsito tries to make it look positive
---
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*
#63talesfan215Posted 10/17/2013 12:33:39 PM
Dash_Dash88 posted...
They mattered last week when the wii u beat the vita and you made no doubt made a silly topic about it ?

---
It's funny, people say Vita has no games, yet defend a port to no end like MH3U, then hate on P4: Golden like its a direct, direct port. Hilarious irony.
#64HermeticJusticePosted 10/17/2013 12:36:02 PM
Fisto81 posted...
Do more sales make the games any more fun?

Someones never played a niche game before
---
Currently Watching:
St. Elsewhere, Days of Our Lives, Full House
#65Fisto81(Topic Creator)Posted 10/17/2013 1:04:02 PM
HermeticJustice posted...
Fisto81 posted...

I've played niche games like Final Fantasy and they suck, despite high sales. I stand by my remarks.
#66SebVettelPosted 10/17/2013 1:27:23 PM
Fisto81 posted...

I've played niche games like Final Fantasy

My friend said this to me once and I could feel the nerd rage building inside me lol.
#67HermeticJusticePosted 10/17/2013 6:54:06 PM
Fisto81 posted...
HermeticJustice posted...
Fisto81 posted...

I've played niche games like Final Fantasy and they suck, despite high sales. I stand by my remarks.

If people can recognize the name of the franchises it's probably not niche

because the series doesn't make games anymore

because the latest game in the series sold badly

because the series was niche and had poor sales
---
Currently Watching:
St. Elsewhere, Days of Our Lives, Full House
#68LordrvPosted 10/18/2013 1:35:50 PM
Fisto81 posted...
fon1988 posted...
Fisto81 posted...
What really matters is GLOBAL SALES. Japan only cares about handhelds and the numbers reflect that fact. Global Wii U sales spiked DRAMATICALLY with WWHD a couple weeks ago and I am sure that trend will continue.

Besides I just have to laugh at all the trolls who think sales #s are so important. Can you PLAY sales? Do more sales make the games any more fun? NO. WHAT MATTERS IS THE GAMES, AND WII U HAS THEM IN SPADES. Nuff said.

Sales DO matter.

I don't think we should all be discussing them like this on a weekly basis though. The reason they matter is because the lower the sales, the less chance we have of getting games on the Wii U.

Plus, the less a game sales, the less of a chance we have of ever seeing a sequel or another entry on the Wii U.

Discussing them like this though is pretty ridiculous in my opinion.

Nintendo is never going to abandon Wii U until their next gen console comes out. We will still get all the great first party games ( the only ones that matter).

Nintendo has 15 BILLION in the bank. They can support WiiU for 50 years with that much LOL.

Nintendo will abandon Wii U in a year or two, and focus exclusively on iphone & facebook. Just wait and see.
#69Jacob46719Posted 10/18/2013 1:48:31 PM
Lordrv posted...
Fisto81 posted...
fon1988 posted...
Fisto81 posted...
What really matters is GLOBAL SALES. Japan only cares about handhelds and the numbers reflect that fact. Global Wii U sales spiked DRAMATICALLY with WWHD a couple weeks ago and I am sure that trend will continue.

Besides I just have to laugh at all the trolls who think sales #s are so important. Can you PLAY sales? Do more sales make the games any more fun? NO. WHAT MATTERS IS THE GAMES, AND WII U HAS THEM IN SPADES. Nuff said.

Sales DO matter.

I don't think we should all be discussing them like this on a weekly basis though. The reason they matter is because the lower the sales, the less chance we have of getting games on the Wii U.

Plus, the less a game sales, the less of a chance we have of ever seeing a sequel or another entry on the Wii U.

Discussing them like this though is pretty ridiculous in my opinion.

Nintendo is never going to abandon Wii U until their next gen console comes out. We will still get all the great first party games ( the only ones that matter).

Nintendo has 15 BILLION in the bank. They can support WiiU for 50 years with that much LOL.

Nintendo will abandon Wii U in a year or two, and focus exclusively on iphone & facebook. Just wait and see.

the pre-requisite for 'joke' is that it'd be funny.
---
Buying These: Mario 3D World, SSB4, SSB4, MK8, Watch Dogs, CoD: Ghosts, Zelda: ALBW, X
May Buy These: PS4, Infamous: SS, Destiny, ESO