Is the Wii U your first Nintendo console?
My Wii U bundle, which will arrive at the end of this month, will be my FIRST Nintendo home console.
But the first console I ever played was the NES at my aunt's house.
The first console that I owned (bought myself) was the Nintendo DS.
Nope NES was my first, and after all this time it still gets played:)
NES foooooooooooooooooooor liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiife ..
If Wii U was my first, I'd be very disappointed ROFL.
No, Game & Watch series were my first time Nintendo. Then NES.
The Battle Dragon And New York City Pokemon Master
Fanboy - http://tinyurl.com/ar7gbuu, Fanboy Wars- http://tinyurl.com/au4nbkh
Nope. Wii U is my fourth Nintendo home console, eighth Nintendo gaming system.
List of Nintendo gaming systems I owned in order with notes:
1. Super Nintendo Enterrtainment System - My first video game console. I owned the original model twice in my life (I recently discovered that there was a second model) but I don't know what happened to my first one but the audio/video doesn't work on my second one.
2. Game Boy Color - Pokémon-theme w/ Pokémon Yellow. My cousin also had one. At this point, the audio on my GBC no longer works. Also, the GBC is the ONLY 5th gen gaming system I owned (but I wanted a N64 when I was young but never got my own but I got to play N64 and PS1).
3. Game Boy Advance - Original, later traded in for SP (before moving from Michigan to Florida)
4. GameCube - I think I had the GameCube 3 times. Two Indigo, and I currently own a Platinum one w/ Game Boy Player, given by my friend.
5. Nintendo DS - Original, then Lite, then DSi. I still have my cousin's Original after he passed away but the top screen is half-broken.
6. Wii - Owned twice, both sold quickly by my cousins. But I got to experience a bit more of Wii from my friend (that gave me the GameCube) but not enough.
7. Nintendo 3DS - Original Aqua Blue w/ Nintendo Ambassador.
8. Wii U - Deluxe Set and got most $0.30 NES games (I missed the first few $0.30 games because I didn't had a debit card at the time).
Nintendo gaming systems I never owned:
- Color TV Game console series - I never owned any of Nintendo's Color TV Game console series, as those were Japan exclusive and I live in America. I never knew these existed until late 2012.
- Nintendo Entertainment System - But I did get to see a few of them in real life and tried it out but I didn't remember much from my experience. I might get a Retro Duo, a third party NES/SNES console, to replace my SNES.
- Game Boy - I got a Game Boy Color instead! When I was a kid, I didn't know an original Game Boy existed (but I had all the GB Pokémon games for my GBC).
- Virtual Boy - When I was a kid, I had no idea what this was. I first found out about it on Nintendo Code Center (http://nintendocc.com/) when I was young and was looking for cheats for SNES games. In my late Teens, I discovered what this thing actually was and I see that it was the worst gaming system Nintendo made.
- Nintendo 64 - I wanted an N64 when I was young but at this point, I no longer have interested. But I was going to get one just for Donkey Kong 64 but I am hoping for a 3DS remake of it. I did get to experience the N64 a few times as my cousin's father had one. I had a little bit more experience on N64 than on NES.
Nintendo consoles I'm currently using:
- Nintendo 3DS
- Wii U
Xbox/Windows Gamertag & NNID: TDPNeji | Steam ID & PSN: NejiHyuga900
I am a thunder dragon. Hear me roar thunder and breath out lightning!
Nope. The first Nintendo Console I played was the SNES, the first one I ever owned was the Game Cube. Prior the GameCube I owned a PS1.
I'm no rookie, I'm a 20 year vet!
Oi, Aussies! Shop at ozziegameshop.com or dungeoncrawl.com
It's the first one I paid for myself but not the first owned by the household or played extensively by me
No, the first console I obtained was a Wii at age 8. Been a fan ever since.