Ubisoft probably delayed watch dogs because of so many good WiiU games.

#11Fire_PloverPosted 10/19/2013 12:43:19 PM
TrstTheLord posted...
vectorman5 posted...
They delayed Rayman because it wouldn't pull the sales they wanted as an exclusive. The WiiU will have to push some more units before any competition on the platform intimidates them.

They didn't have to delay Rayman Legend's release on the Wii U to make it multiplatform.

That's what most people are annoyed about. PLUS, it would've sold better on the Wii U (hyped up game released during drought) and still probably would've sold the same on PS360.
---
Aether'/RC ::: Official Hynotoad of GameFAQs
http://www.youtube.com/aethergoldeneye
#12dancing_cactuarPosted 10/19/2013 12:47:52 PM
Jawswaj posted...
Motobug321 posted...
NintendoXGames posted...
i see 2 sony guys mad at vita selling bad lol

Are you referring to me? Because I'm primarily a Nintendo fan, you know. (however, I do enjoy all consoles) And I don't give a s*** about sales.

Same here. Wished that everyone could stop worrying over sales. Having fun with games you bought is what's important.

This.

Also, Fisto/Thundercat alt, or 121/smallhorse/soarcadia/ninsony alt?
---
I am pro Nintendo on the Nintendo board, so I am not a troll. - Greer
The Wii ran out of gas in 2008- DrSouljaBoi69
#13SychinLegacyPosted 10/19/2013 12:48:50 PM
Mark and move on folks.
#14Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 10/19/2013 12:52:33 PM
SychinLegacy posted...
Mark and move on folks.

Should we bump it first like you did?
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/17oodar3kvfbjjpg/original.jpg
#15segagamerPosted 10/19/2013 1:00:32 PM
It was delayed on all systems, most likely due to gta v.
---
Wii U+Xbox One :)
#16unk87Posted 10/20/2013 9:46:57 AM
I do acknowledge there are a few regulars on the wiiU boards who are rational. However, the conspiracy theories and desperate rants pointing at Microsoft, Sony, EA, Ubisoft, Rockstar ie: anybody who questions or does not support Nintendo's isolationist business policies is getting very old.

While it provides great entertainment value to observers (the only reason I read the wiiU boards is for the spectacle these folk make) it's time to grow up and stop taking Nintendo's relationship's personally.

In contrast to Nintendo, Microsoft and Sony work co-operatively with business partners to create hardware and tools based on feedback from said partners. Business is the investment of time and money with the expectation of a financial return. If confidence in this (both short and long term) is lacking, guess what?

Ask yourself why would (virtually) the entire vg industry refuse to support Nintendo. They're not turning on you the fans, they've just had enough of being ignored by Nintendo. Do the research and you'll find this to be true all the way back to the SNES.

Stop blaming third party developers for Nintendo's mistakes. And if you want a broad library of games, go with a company which treats gamers like adults, and devs like partners.
---
A500 | SMD | Snes | Sat | N64 | PSX | Dreamcast | PS2 | Xbox | NGC | X360 | Wii | PS3 | HP Envy Beats 15 LtdEd i7-720Q HD4830 6Gb DDR3 | i7-970 HD4890 16Gb DDR3
#17GamespohtPosted 10/20/2013 10:02:02 AM
vectorman5 posted...
Oh wait. This is a troll topic, isn't it?

No it's a Fisto topic, which is worse
---
''No copyright law in the universe is going to stop me''-Sonic The Hedgehog
I am Gamespot's Unofficial Mascot....Love Me.
#18gnomelord255Posted 10/21/2013 7:13:07 AM
Rayman was delayed because Microsoft forced us to delay it. They wouldn't let us self publish the game if it was on another platform first. Microsoft is a pretty big bully that way. The developers of FORCED are dealing with the same problem - the game is ready to release in January on the Wii U but Microsoft won't let them publish it on the Xbox One and 360 if it goes to the Wii U(or any other console) first.

And trust me, Watch Dogs on the Wii U did not get delayed because of Mario 3D. If Watch Dogs was a Wii U exclusive though... that would be a different story. All of us third party publishers are scared to death of releasing any exclusive on a Nintendo platform near a game made by Tokyo EAD.