Wii U about to sell like hot cakes

#31suprsoliderPosted 10/19/2013 6:37:36 AM
Sony Ponies are about to drown in their own tears hahahahahhahahaahha!!!!
---

Sorry, but you Nintendo fanboys will be crying as what little 3rd party support you got now will dry completely up and that is starting real soon.

Enjoy playing NO GAMES while everyone else is playing games.

Remember Nintendo's words, "Please Understand", since that is the most they can accomplish these days.
---
"Those who say it's impossible to do something should not disturb those who attempt to accomplish."
Wii Code:7975 8057 2122 7057 PSN ID: CF-105
#32omescythePosted 10/19/2013 6:56:38 AM
sony has died billions of times and they always come back you think one more game over from Mario is really the end.
#33570ocfuPosted 10/19/2013 7:03:02 AM
100% agree
don't know about game over sony
but the wii u will sell tons this Holiday cuz of Mario
#34HermeticJusticePosted 10/19/2013 8:39:42 AM
VanderZoo posted...
maizemaize posted...
Once Zelda, Super Smash, Mario kart, Bayonetta 2 hit the Wii U market, it WILL be a hotcakes again.
Sorry Sony Trolls, Microsoft Trolls, buy ps4 and x1 prices are WAY too high for economic recession.

No it's not, $400 for PS4 is spot on. People stood up and cheered when Sony announced the price at E3 lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzDsYEPkSc4

plus having to pay for PS+ and then having to pay for games you might have already bought on PS3 and have to buy them online again, then having to pay for PS4 games

also in some places 400$ can also be taxed
---
Currently Watching:
St. Elsewhere, Days of Our Lives, Full House
#35lp913Posted 10/20/2013 9:57:25 AM
P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N posted...
VanderZoo posted...
maizemaize posted...
Once Zelda, Super Smash, Mario kart, Bayonetta 2 hit the Wii U market, it WILL be a hotcakes again.
Sorry Sony Trolls, Microsoft Trolls, buy ps4 and x1 prices are WAY too high for economic recession.

No it's not, $400 for PS4 is spot on. People stood up and cheered when Sony announced the price at E3 lol.

They cheered for the Vita price too. Doesn't mean anything.

I'd say that it's more of a product of the X1's $500 price and the PS3's $600 price.

Exactly. Its way too much overconfidence with Sony and MS fans here.....their own potential sales are about to be cannibalized due to the PS3/360 still being more than relevant in 2013 going into 2014.
---
[NNID: LPLETHAL79]
[3DS FC: 0645-5794-3020]
#36CyborgTwentyPosted 10/21/2013 5:34:02 AM
Sony trembles in fear.
#37ssjgohhkuPosted 10/21/2013 7:36:33 AM
suprsolider posted...

Sorry, but you Nintendo fanboys will be crying as what little 3rd party support you got now will dry completely up and that is starting real soon.

The Ponies are getting desparate.
#38monkeyluv101Posted 10/21/2013 7:55:25 AM
ssjgohhku posted...
suprsolider posted...

The Ponies are getting desparate.

Well he is right about the third party, but honestly who buys a Nintendo other than for 1st party? Really the only pathetic ppl here are those that stick with one console and defend it to the death like it's some national treasure....pathetic. Enjoy only gaming on Nintendo I'll enjoy all three and my gaming rig...Nintendo fanboys really are the worst, at least Sony and Microsoft fans admit to having a second console or a PC.
#39VanderZooPosted 10/21/2013 9:02:16 AM
lp913 posted...
P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N posted...
VanderZoo posted...
maizemaize posted...

They cheered for the Vita price too. Doesn't mean anything.

I'd say that it's more of a product of the X1's $500 price and the PS3's $600 price.

Exactly. Its way too much overconfidence with Sony and MS fans here.....their own potential sales are about to be cannibalized due to the PS3/360 still being more than relevant in 2013 going into 2014.

That won't happen, there won't be any cannibalization. Reason being that the person buying a a console in the 9th year of its life is very different to the person buying a console in it's first two years. Different gamers, casual and early adopters.

Gamers who want next gen will buy the PS4, and the more casual audience who just want to pick up a console because it's cheap and has a big library will go for the PS3. FIFO, first in first out. All the people who have had a PS3 since 2006-8 are going to be upgrading.
---
Oi, Aussies! Shop at ozziegameshop.com or dungeoncrawl.com
#40VanderZooPosted 10/21/2013 9:10:00 AM
HermeticJustice posted...
VanderZoo posted...
maizemaize posted...

plus having to pay for PS+ and then having to pay for games you might have already bought on PS3 and have to buy them online again, then having to pay for PS4 games

also in some places 400$ can also be taxed

Well none of that changes the fact that $400 is a great price for the hardware lol. People don't mind paying for online as long as its good, Xbox Live proved that. Gamers would rather have a paid for online service that's good than a free online that's bad. Plus it's PS Plus, it pays for itself with all the free content and games and discounts etc it gives you lol.

I don't know what you're talking about paying for games again, you're referring to the upgrade program? Well if paying $10 is too much for you to upgrade to the next gen version, then don't do it or simply wait and just buy the next gen version lol.

You're trying to make it sound like no upgrade program is better than an upgrade program... that's kind of a twisted way of looking at things lol. I think you're grasping at straws with that one.

Speaking of straws, really, tax, the same tax that would apply to the Wii U? Come on now lol.

And speaking personally, I haven't seen a single person complain about the price, except for on this board of course lol. Everyone seems to agree Sony did really well pricing it at $400. And like I said, I personally think that's the sweet point for a console.
---
Oi, Aussies! Shop at ozziegameshop.com or dungeoncrawl.com