I was about to get a Wii U today and pre-order Sonic Lost World, and then...

#1Dark World RulerPosted 10/17/2013 10:29:12 AM
My friend who got the game today sends me a message saying Sonic Lost World is horribly boring. It was like a cosmic force played a trick on me when I was looking forward to finally getting a Wii U and thought I had a reason.

Does anyone else have Sonic Lost World? Is it really that boring? I need a reason to get a Wii U and the game, otherwise it wnt be till Smash Bros.
---
I am the son and the heir,
Of a shyness that is criminally vulgar
#2Lethal_BathTubPosted 10/17/2013 10:30:24 AM
It's okay

It isn't amazing though >______>

Suffers from an identity crisis.
---
Too many things are troublesome.
Psn: Lethal_Sink - Visit my YouTube for daily videos http://www.youtube.com/user/ChaotixLegacy
#3Dark World Ruler(Topic Creator)Posted 10/17/2013 10:33:29 AM
Lethal_BathTub posted...
It's okay

It isn't amazing though >______>

Suffers from an identity crisis.

Is it really that boring and slow though? Like how's the speed and gameplay pacing?
---
#4wugeezyPosted 10/17/2013 10:34:43 AM
Its out already?
#5thefabregas22Posted 10/17/2013 10:36:00 AM
wugeezy posted...
Its out already?

people getting it early,
out tomorrow but from what I've heard it's disappointing
---
NNid: AdmiralClassy
Psn: AdmiralClassy
#6Dark World Ruler(Topic Creator)Posted 10/17/2013 10:36:13 AM
wugeezy posted...
Its out already?

In Ireland it is
---
#7eyeofcorePosted 10/17/2013 10:50:50 AM
It is not out then and don't believe what people say about it, also there are people that love to troll about things involving Nintendo and its exclusives. Wait for reviews, I trust most in Famitsu that gave it 36 out of 40 so it got a good score from all 4 reviewers.
---
You are not a core gamer if restricted to handhelds/consoles from one company thus limiting amount of games, further by genre's and graphical style of the game.
#8Dark World Ruler(Topic Creator)Posted 10/17/2013 10:58:46 AM
eyeofcore posted...
It is not out then and don't believe what people say about it, also there are people that love to troll about things involving Nintendo and its exclusives. Wait for reviews, I trust most in Famitsu that gave it 36 out of 40 so it got a good score from all 4 reviewers.

My friend has the game and is a huge Sonic fan so he's not trolling, but I want to see if people feel the same way since I have the money for the Wii U but just cant get myself to spend money on it for a game that is boring
---
#9segagamerPosted 10/17/2013 11:01:15 AM
I have it pre-ordered, but I need a demo to see if it is worth it.
---
Wii U+Steam Box :)
#10Fisto81Posted 10/17/2013 11:01:33 AM
OBVIOUS TROLK THREAD. The game isn't even out yet, and this guy's "friend" somehow "knows" the game isn't good???

What a load of bull crap. Famitsu already gave it 36/40 which is INSANELY high for that publication.

Obvious troll is obvious.