Thinking about getting a Wii-u for Christmas this year, but just a few questions

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Thinking about getting a Wii-u for Christmas this year, but just a few questions

User Info: iceclimbersFH

iceclimbersFH
3 years ago#1
I've heard rumors about a Wii-u that comes with NSMBU+NSLU and was wondering if that is a thing, and if it's coming to America? (I believe the rumor was that it was going to come out in Europe?)

Also, if it is real, would it be the deluxe version of it? I apologize if this is common knowledge, I haven't followed the wii-u a ton as of late, but am interested now.
360/PSN gamertag = Speedwagon33

User Info: ShiNoBinn

ShiNoBinn
3 years ago#2
If the rumor is true, it will definitely be the deluxe WU, Nintendo pretty much is phasing out the basic bundle
"Look upon me....do you see how pathetic you are!? Only a chosen few have the power to face me on this level!.."

User Info: big_pimper

big_pimper
3 years ago#3
looks like us gets ww bundle
japan get some wii fit one
and europe gets the nsmbu and nslu one
3DS FC: 5343-8629-6662
PC+Wii U+ 3DS XL Master Race

User Info: DarkMan187

DarkMan187
3 years ago#4
It's true and it is the deluxe bundle.
It's dark & hell is hot.

iceclimbersFH
3 years ago#5
Thanks for the quick responses everyone, but it seems like there's no word on it coming to America yet, huh?

iceclimbersFH
3 years ago#6
Going to give this a slight bump to see if anyone has any idea on if this is coming to America, though it seems unlikely atm.

User Info: tuna-egg

tuna-egg
3 years ago#7
I predict that Nintendo of America will announce some new bundles soon so I suggest you wait for an announcement before committing to a purchase. As to how I know this...I have a friend working at Nintendo who hinted something was coming up. That's all I know, but I'm willing to bet it'll be a similar value bundle as the Japan and EU one.
(message deleted)

iceclimbersFH
3 years ago#9
Well, looks like it IS coming here

http://mynintendonews.com/2013/10/22/new-super-mario-bros-u-luigi-u-wii-u-bundle-advertised-by-target-us-for-299-99/
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Thinking about getting a Wii-u for Christmas this year, but just a few questions

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived