VC games

#1capturedapantsuPosted 10/18/2013 8:41:14 AM
why so few?

youd think the entire library would have been converted over by now.

and yes, i know i could get the VC games on the wii mode, but i want that quick save feature and community functions.
#2blinkfreakPosted 10/18/2013 8:45:05 AM
I actually prefer a slow rollout. That way I don't have hundreds of great games that I have to choose from. I get like one a month and actually have time to play them.
#3chris1001 the sequelPosted 10/18/2013 8:47:37 AM
blinkfreak posted...
I actually prefer a slow rollout. That way I don't have hundreds of great games that I have to choose from. I get like one a month and actually have time to play them.

I don't mind a slower rollout. If they don't want to throw all their AAA games up in one go, that's perfectly understandable. But there's plenty of games that could be used as filler that are miles better than Urban Champion, the game no one wants yet Nintendo keeps shoving down everyone's throat.
---
Sign my petition to ban petitions. 528 signatures. http://www.petitiononline.com/1337cl/petition.html
#4capturedapantsu(Topic Creator)Posted 10/18/2013 8:52:01 AM
slow roll out would be fine, but this is a stand still.
#5Shadowbird_RHPosted 10/18/2013 9:03:41 AM(edited)
A slow rollout is fine -- a slow rollout of NEW games. They should have had the entire Wii VC library available within months of the Wii U VC launch so they can focus their VC on games that weren't on the Wii VC.
---
Surrender and I will destroy you peacefully.
R.E.G.I.S. mk5 - Megas XLR
#6capturedapantsu(Topic Creator)Posted 10/18/2013 9:08:48 AM
Shadowbird_RH posted...
A slow rollout is fine -- a slow rollout of NEW games. They should have had the entire Wii VC library available within months of the Wii U VC launch so they can focus their VC on games that weren't on the Wii VC.

this

still waiting for secret of evermore.