Could YOU run Nintendo better than Iwata?

#21StickMen1090Posted 10/19/2013 1:34:14 PM
Endgame posted...
in terms of profit? no (well, I could get Wii U to profit more..... no unnecessary tablet = lower production cost = lower price = more sales, I even had the idea for 2DS long before Nintendo did too)

in terms of producing quality products? yes

you wont go too far thinking like that
---
3DS FC: 2063-0061-2915
#22Crazy_tank51Posted 10/19/2013 2:01:45 PM
LaManoNeraII posted...
Yep!

First thing I would do is scrap the Wii U and launch a new Nintendo console with quad 12-core processors, 14 gigs of RAM, and dual Titans. Because that's what gamers want.

Should I tell this guy every console gen was won by weaker consoles?

And to answer topic, probably not, but I'd love to be a consultant. First, stop neglecting VC and other IPs. Second, have more than 2 launch titles handy for the next console launch that isn't NSMB. Other than that, I'd leave it to him.
---
Sega is what EAin't.
3DS: 3909-7785-1874 (Crazytank*) Steam ID: CrazytankXD
#23TrixonePosted 10/19/2013 2:04:04 PM
Me? No. But there are other CEO's who could. He's garbage.
---
PS3 60 RIP | Slim | Vaio VGN-FE | Deneb AMD Phenom II X4 965 BE OC'd
Playing: The Last of Us, BO2, SSFIV:AE - Samurai of Legend
#24mjc0961Posted 10/19/2013 2:08:38 PM
Jacob46719 posted...
Retrowire posted...
No. Because I have no experience in running a multi billion dollar gaming corporation.

---
sirtonne posted...
This topic is so stupid I had to slap my wife.
#25IcepickLobotamyPosted 10/19/2013 2:11:11 PM
No because I have no experience running any kind of company.
---
What's an ice pick robot mummy?
#26slyman19Posted 10/19/2013 2:13:25 PM
A monkey who loves to throw poo all day could run Nintendo far better than Iwata. He pretty much doomed Nintendo.
#27Lord_of_BeefDipPosted 10/19/2013 2:21:33 PM
slyman19 posted...
A monkey who loves to throw poo all day could run Nintendo far better than Iwata. He pretty much doomed Nintendo.

How has he doomed them, per say?
---
..."go put on your favorite lingerie and streak in your public library while yelling about how sexy you'd look as a dolphin." - Ghasts
#28slyman19Posted 10/19/2013 2:37:07 PM
Lord_of_BeefDip posted...
slyman19 posted...

Iwata chased away a ton of fans with the Wii and because of that, it`s very likely that the Wii U won`t sell over 10 million. Nintendo went for the short-term gains and it could very well kill them eventually.
#29hiphops_saviorPosted 10/19/2013 2:47:33 PM
Nah, if I did, I would keep Iwata around and let the guys underneath do their job. Still, if you need someone at Nintendo, you need someone who is well respected in the west, can mend relationships.

The worst thing that could happen to Nintendo is to have a CEO who constantly meddles.
#30Dannyson97Posted 10/19/2013 2:49:39 PM
slyman19 posted...
Lord_of_BeefDip posted...
slyman19 posted...

Iwata chased away a ton of fans with the Wii and because of that, it`s very likely that the Wii U won`t sell over 10 million. Nintendo went for the short-term gains and it could very well kill them eventually.

Cause the GameCube did so well? Nintendo realized they couldn't compete on the same level as Sony and Microsoft, 3 consoles doing the same thing would hurt the industry. And Iwata didn't design the Wii himself, the Wii u will do fine.
---
I'm pro Nintendo, my friend is pro Sony,
my other friend is pro Microsoft.