WiiU has more games coming out in the next month then the xbon/ps3.5 does

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. WiiU has more games coming out in the next month then the xbon/ps3.5 does

User Info: DroneHunter

DroneHunter
3 years ago#61
retrogoods posted...
DroneHunter posted...
I don't care if it's your opinion. U can have any opinion u want. But when u have a sig like that, and come to the wii u board calling anyone who likes it a troll/fanboy, and then make a big deal out of it when you get flamed for it, then you have mental issues.

I want legit proof of what you are talking about. Look at what I've rated for Nintendo games. I like Nintendo, but it's the extreme fanboys that ruin it for me.

Look at the past three comments u just posted
3ds Friend code: 4554 0783 8442
nnid: Pistopete Xbox Live: PISTOPETE108

User Info: king_madden

king_madden
3 years ago#62
Drone you no answer my question?

User Info: retrogoods

retrogoods
3 years ago#63
DroneHunter posted...
retrogoods posted...
DroneHunter posted...
I don't care if it's your opinion. U can have any opinion u want. But when u have a sig like that, and come to the wii u board calling anyone who likes it a troll/fanboy, and then make a big deal out of it when you get flamed for it, then you have mental issues.

I want legit proof of what you are talking about. Look at what I've rated for Nintendo games. I like Nintendo, but it's the extreme fanboys that ruin it for me.

Look at the past three comments u just posted

No, no no. That does not count. You don't count. I want proof of a post that I have of me calling somebody a troll or a fanboy.
Nintendrones and RPG freaks make me sick to my stomach. You're not true gamers. Play other genres without being biased you freaks.

DroneHunter
3 years ago#64
DDP886 posted...
DroneHunter posted...

Troll

Lol, u just proved my point.
(message deleted)

king_madden
3 years ago#66
DroneHunter posted...
Also, sorry madden i was too busy dealing with your girl friends.

But honestly, if u can't see where you're wrong then just leave, this board will have 25% Less stupidity without u.

so you admit that you assumed something I never even said, but somehow that makes me the stupid one?

how does that work?

DroneHunter
3 years ago#67
I never admitted anything.

User Info: KGTrigger

KGTrigger
3 years ago#68
He's desperate and positively shattered over his buyers remorse, it's the only explanation for his ridiculous attitude.
PSN: PewPewPew809
3DS FC: 0344-9295-6089, pm for steam ID

king_madden
3 years ago#69
DroneHunter posted...

You couldn't answer the question either, you were asked a simple question and of course we all know when someone manages to ignore a question and instead respond with an insult it means they aren't a good troll and have admitted defeat.

DroneHunter
3 years ago#70
king_madden posted...
DroneHunter posted...

You couldn't answer the question either, you were asked a simple question and of course we all know when someone manages to ignore a question and instead respond with an insult it means they aren't a good troll and have admitted defeat.

Wow you're obsessed with me.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. WiiU has more games coming out in the next month then the xbon/ps3.5 does

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived