WiiU has more games coming out in the next month then the xbon/ps3.5 does

#71king_maddenPosted 10/20/2013 4:35:06 PM
....but....you keep responding. I should also probably mention you went out of your way to announce my arrival to this topic before I said anything to you. who sounds like the obsessed one lol

while still being unable to answer the simple question.
#72superal1966Posted 10/20/2013 4:36:02 PM
I'm still laughing at Angry Birds.
#73its_mattPosted 10/20/2013 4:40:11 PM
PS 3.5? That's a good one. Looking at the tech specs we are due a massive jump when the next gen gets here.
#74DroneHunterPosted 10/20/2013 6:16:16 PM
What's the point posting here? Everytime i expose u trolls u complain to the moderators and have them delete my posts, spoiled brats
---
3ds Friend code: 4554 0783 8442
nnid: Pistopete Xbox Live: PISTOPETE108
#75DDP886Posted 10/20/2013 6:18:26 PM
DroneHunter posted...
What's the point posting here? Everytime i expose u trolls u complain to the moderators and have them delete my posts, spoiled brats

That's because your posts clearly violate the terms of service
---
Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds = Spiritual Liberation
LETS GO: NYM|NYJ|NYK|NYR
#76Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 10/20/2013 7:00:34 PM
I like what this board has devolved into.
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/17oodar3kvfbjjpg/original.jpg
#77NintendoXGames(Topic Creator)Posted 10/20/2013 8:37:58 PM
Golden Maven posted...
lol the NDF is in overdrive... The ps4 and xbox are their biggest nightmares... and the Wii Fit babyboomers aren't there to boost sales

rofl

troll spotted
#78IcedEarthaholicPosted 10/20/2013 9:03:28 PM
retrogoods posted...
DroneHunter posted...
retrogoods posted...
DroneHunter posted...
I don't care if it's your opinion. U can have any opinion u want. But when u have a sig like that, and come to the wii u board calling anyone who likes it a troll/fanboy, and then make a big deal out of it when you get flamed for it, then you have mental issues.

I want legit proof of what you are talking about. Look at what I've rated for Nintendo games. I like Nintendo, but it's the extreme fanboys that ruin it for me.

Look at the past three comments u just posted

No, no no. That does not count. You don't count. I want proof of a post that I have of me calling somebody a troll or a fanboy.

Well, all we need to do is spot the previous posts, yes they do count. Pretty said that some of you couldn't take it and decided to call in the mods, whom might I add, have not done their job properly whatsoever. I also think your sig is absolutely pathetic, it targets one audience in particular, while completely ignoring what the fanboys of other companies do. I think the one who isn't the true gamer is the one whom has that garbage as a signature.

That being said, no I do not think on-line play behind a paywall leads to better gaming, no I do not give a crap about Battlefield 4 or any garbage EA puts out, nor do I drool over 64-player on-line matches. That does not make it any better, a polished turd is a polished turd and EA is a cancer on the gaming industry. Hopefully the garbage they've pulled for the last 10 years finally catches up with them and bites them in the ass.
---
For all things Fatal Frame join Operation Zero https://www.facebook.com/pages/Operation-Zero/131582506953973
#79IcedEarthaholicPosted 10/20/2013 9:04:44 PM
DDP886 posted...
DroneHunter posted...

That's because your posts clearly violate the terms of service

But how? The last time I checked, he wasn't the one doing the trolling, and I find it pathetic that many of these kettleheads can't take what they dish out.
---
For all things Fatal Frame join Operation Zero https://www.facebook.com/pages/Operation-Zero/131582506953973
#80CyborgTwentyPosted 10/21/2013 6:33:04 AM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
I like what this board has devolved into.