WiiU has more games coming out in the next month then the xbon/ps3.5 does

#91Neo_HeartlessPosted 10/22/2013 5:22:32 AM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
IcedEarthaholic posted...
DDP886 posted...
DroneHunter posted...
What's the point posting here? Everytime i expose u trolls u complain to the moderators and have them delete my posts, spoiled brats

That's because your posts clearly violate the terms of service

But how? The last time I checked, he wasn't the one doing the trolling, and I find it pathetic that many of these kettleheads can't take what they dish out.

Flaming and trolling is still flaming and trolling even if you are pro Nintedo. If he gets some self control and posts in a civilized manner, he won't be modded.

I've been caught out by this when I let my temper get the best of me.

Basically you just have to keep all your trolling level headed and passive agressive and you'll be fine. Mods don't care enough to read between the lines.

Also no one responded to my question about Lego Marvel :(
---
[Wubeth Intensifies]
#92king_maddenPosted 10/22/2013 5:32:58 AM
@neo, it looks ok, I played the demo a little bit, looks like what you would expect from Lego, they kept voices in. think I prefer the none talking days.

I was not playing the WiiU version though so I can't speak on how that is or about the gamepad.
#93mashuPosted 10/22/2013 5:33:35 AM
All crap, imho. Both consoles. Wake me up when X and SMT x FE finally come out for the Wii U, and/or games more like what comes out on the 3DS or generations past on consoles. Sigh.
#94Metal_MercenaryPosted 10/22/2013 5:43:07 AM
HermeticJustice posted...
DDP886 posted...
How can you guys even defend this list of garbage games?

How can you call them garbage if you never played them before

I wouldn't bet your life savings on Adventure Time and Pac Man Ghostly Adventures setting the world alight. Most of the other games are available on current gen consoles. And rofl, seriously, Angry Birds? I can play that game on my phone. For FREE.

Garbage list is garbage.
---
"The Great Depression ended when Dave Mustaine decided that business was good."- ysqure3
#95Rasputin77Posted 10/22/2013 6:01:37 AM
I hope none of you actually WONDER why this board isn't taken seriously.

About 90% of the posts in this thread sound as if they were typed by petulant 8 year olds. I mean, some of you are seriously the poster children for vasectomies.

***Thinking about having children? Think you can stop this soft, overprotective, coddled society from turning your lump of DNA into a whiny prat, incapable of level-headed or critical thinking?

**example WiiU board post...**

That's right. -- http://alturl.com/dteq8 -- It's too late for them. Don't let that be you!

Do the world a favor, and... GET THE SNIP!! =D***

---
The irony of GameFAQs -- http://postimg.org/image/a2yrtprql/
I admit - it's totally my fault for not remembering how young and naive some of you are.
#96Neo_HeartlessPosted 10/22/2013 6:05:43 AM
Thanks King Madden.

And Rasputin, remember this is the internet. I don't know what you are expecting, but I'm pretty sure quality control of your own posts wasn't a requirement, as much as we wish it would be.
---
[Wubeth Intensifies]
#97ssjgohhkuPosted 10/23/2013 2:06:27 AM
Rasputin77 posted...
I hope none of you actually WONDER why this board isn't taken seriously.

Yes i know why. It's because Sony Ponies have invaded this board and turned it into a hellhole.
#98DifferentialEquationPosted 10/23/2013 4:18:47 AM
NintendoXGames posted...

10/22
Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut

Enjoy paying $50 for this. It's $30 for 360/PS3 and $20 on Steam.
---
I want to move to a nice, quaint house in the suburbs with the T-Mobile girl and make lots of babies with her.
#99NintendoXGames(Topic Creator)Posted 10/23/2013 4:24:34 AM(edited)
DifferentialEquation posted...
NintendoXGames posted...

10/22

NintendoXGames posted...

Those versions are only cheaper because they already had the original at 60. If you bought the original then the new one, really you're paying 90 bucks for it.
#100ssjgohhkuPosted 10/23/2013 11:17:31 AM
DifferentialEquation posted...
NintendoXGames posted...

10/22

I enjoy playing the superior version on a superior system for a slightly higher (superior) price.