Have the feeling that this Gen is only going to be PS4 vs WiiU

#41Dannyson97Posted 10/19/2013 2:54:36 PM
Dannyson97 posted...
Somewhat, but the Xbox one will do ok, in America. The rest of the world isn't as forgiving to all the policies Microsoft had to remove. Doesn't help most of the features don't work outside the U.S and that it's only available in 13 countries at launch, 22 by 2014, still leaving a quite a few countries unable get one. To make matters worse the overlords at Microsoft are losing their patience if Xbox doesn't start making money in the right direction they will cut the Xbox division.
That being said Sony isn't exactly the most financially stable and not just in there gaming division it's make it or break with the PS4, the PS3 lost all their PS2 win money. So whoever goes down first the other will pick up the others install.

---
I'm pro Nintendo, my friend is pro Sony,
my other friend is pro Microsoft.
#42FayeLadyPosted 10/19/2013 2:55:03 PM
I think the PS4 will go it alone for a quite a while, but I think that the Xbone (and perhaps the Wii U as well) will pick up towards the end of the generation as people pick up a second console.
---
If I support the game company, then I won't be supporting the blank DVD business.
#43_Sovereign_Posted 10/19/2013 4:52:00 PM
Dev0311 posted...
Agreed. The Xbone is gonna flop like Goldeen out of water.

Or like Magikarp in water...
#44chris1001 the sequelPosted 10/19/2013 5:28:03 PM
It's not going to flop, But I could see a repeat of last gen where the Sony console dominates(though not as large of a gap as PS2) and the Nintendo and MS consoles duking it out for a distant second.
---
Sign my petition to ban petitions. 528 signatures. http://www.petitiononline.com/1337cl/petition.html