Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon Wii U Listing Hits Best Buy

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon Wii U Listing Hits Best Buy
2 years ago#11
why release a bundle for a game that came out about 6 months ago
---
Currently Watching:
St. Elsewhere, Days of Our Lives, Full House
2 years ago#12
blankempathy posted...
Motobug321 posted...
thefabregas22 posted...
Motobug321 posted...
http://gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=214958

Remember, this still hasn't been confirmed. However, it's interesting to note that NewEgg also put up a listing for a Wii U version a couple weeks ago.

Not too sure about this, I think ninty announced a dark moon bundle didn't they for the 3ds?
Why would they make that a bundle if they plan on porting it too wii u?

My guess is that this listing is a mistake. It's probably supposed to be the 3DS bundle (it hasn't been officially announced yet, but it was leaked in an official gamestop ad)

whys it priced as a cheaper wii u game? Also Brain age concentration camp for the wii u is on their site.

I really hope that's not the real name of the game...
2 years ago#13
It's about time... I've had a Wii U since May, and this is the second retail game that I actually want to play on it.
---
Myths, Lies and complete stupidity barely scratch the surface of your ignorance.
2 years ago#14
Pac12345 posted...
albertojz356 posted...
Why the second one and not the first? :/

Luigi's Mansion (2001): LOL, Wii U only has ports of 10 year old games. #Nintendoomed.

Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon (3DS): LOL, Wii U only has ports of 3DS games. #Nintendoomed.

Luigi's Mansion 3 (New game): LOL, Wii U only has rehashed games of tired franchises. #Nintendoomed.

No Luigi's Mansion game, whatsoever: LOL, Wii U has no worthwhile games. They should have, at least, ported the 3DS game or an HD remake of Luigi's Mansion Gamecube. #Nintendoomed.

Either way, Nintendo can't win.

dumb post, no one wants a port of the 3ds game
---
3DS FC: 4227-1401-7915
Currently playing: GTA V, Animal Crossing New Leaf, Super Mario 3D Land, Rayman Origins, Batman AA, Beyond: Two Souls, LOZ; ALTTP
2 years ago#15
The_Rami posted...
Pac12345 posted...
albertojz356 posted...

Luigi's Mansion (2001): LOL, Wii U only has ports of 10 year old games. #Nintendoomed.

Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon (3DS): LOL, Wii U only has ports of 3DS games. #Nintendoomed.

Luigi's Mansion 3 (New game): LOL, Wii U only has rehashed games of tired franchises. #Nintendoomed.

No Luigi's Mansion game, whatsoever: LOL, Wii U has no worthwhile games. They should have, at least, ported the 3DS game or an HD remake of Luigi's Mansion Gamecube. #Nintendoomed.

I'd rather have this on Wii U than 3DS. If this game turns out to be real, my 3DS copy is going up on eBay.
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue
2 years ago#16
If this is true, it only proves how desperate Nintendo are. THEY HAVE NO GAMES. No one wants to make games for Wii U because it doesn't sell and it's their biggest flop since Virtual Boy.

Nintendo should cancel the Wii U production and focus on a new console. Wii U was born dead, but it'll be interesting to see how long Nintendo will keep feeding it money before they forsaken it.
2 years ago#17
I'd rather Kid IcarUs first.
2 years ago#18
Jahkeemyork posted...

Muh left wrist
---
The claim: I play what's fun.
The truth: Video games aren't entertaining enough, I must chide others for choosing to play something I won't.
2 years ago#19
Solid Sonic posted...
Jahkeemyork posted...

Muh left wrist

You're holdig it wrong, or have weird hands.
2 years ago#20
DarkAdonis123 posted...
The_Rami posted...
Pac12345 posted...
albertojz356 posted...

I'd rather have this on Wii U than 3DS. If this game turns out to be real, my 3DS copy is going up on eBay.

You want to replay the game on Wii U? That's so very sad.
---
3DS FC: 4227-1401-7915
Currently playing: GTA V, Animal Crossing New Leaf, Super Mario 3D Land, Rayman Origins, Batman AA, Beyond: Two Souls, LOZ; ALTTP
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon Wii U Listing Hits Best Buy

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived