Currently Watching:
St. Elsewhere, Days of Our Lives, Full House
#12SychinLegacyPosted 10/20/2013 4:35:21 AM
blankempathy posted...
Motobug321 posted...
thefabregas22 posted...
Motobug321 posted...
http://gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=214958

Remember, this still hasn't been confirmed. However, it's interesting to note that NewEgg also put up a listing for a Wii U version a couple weeks ago.

Not too sure about this, I think ninty announced a dark moon bundle didn't they for the 3ds?
Why would they make that a bundle if they plan on porting it too wii u?

My guess is that this listing is a mistake. It's probably supposed to be the 3DS bundle (it hasn't been officially announced yet, but it was leaked in an official gamestop ad)

whys it priced as a cheaper wii u game? Also Brain age concentration camp for the wii u is on their site.

I really hope that's not the real name of the game...
#130TiamaT0Posted 10/20/2013 6:17:42 AM
It's about time... I've had a Wii U since May, and this is the second retail game that I actually want to play on it.
---
Myths, Lies and complete stupidity barely scratch the surface of your ignorance.
#14The_RamiPosted 10/20/2013 6:20:54 AM
Pac12345 posted...
albertojz356 posted...
Why the second one and not the first? :/

Luigi's Mansion (2001): LOL, Wii U only has ports of 10 year old games. #Nintendoomed.

Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon (3DS): LOL, Wii U only has ports of 3DS games. #Nintendoomed.

Luigi's Mansion 3 (New game): LOL, Wii U only has rehashed games of tired franchises. #Nintendoomed.

No Luigi's Mansion game, whatsoever: LOL, Wii U has no worthwhile games. They should have, at least, ported the 3DS game or an HD remake of Luigi's Mansion Gamecube. #Nintendoomed.

Either way, Nintendo can't win.

dumb post, no one wants a port of the 3ds game
---
3DS FC: 4227-1401-7915
Currently playing: GTA V, Animal Crossing New Leaf, Super Mario 3D Land, Rayman Origins, Batman AA, Beyond: Two Souls, LOZ; ALTTP
#15DarkAdonis123Posted 10/20/2013 6:25:16 AM
The_Rami posted...
Pac12345 posted...
albertojz356 posted...

Luigi's Mansion (2001): LOL, Wii U only has ports of 10 year old games. #Nintendoomed.

Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon (3DS): LOL, Wii U only has ports of 3DS games. #Nintendoomed.

Luigi's Mansion 3 (New game): LOL, Wii U only has rehashed games of tired franchises. #Nintendoomed.

No Luigi's Mansion game, whatsoever: LOL, Wii U has no worthwhile games. They should have, at least, ported the 3DS game or an HD remake of Luigi's Mansion Gamecube. #Nintendoomed.

I'd rather have this on Wii U than 3DS. If this game turns out to be real, my 3DS copy is going up on eBay.
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue
#16samus_arschPosted 10/20/2013 6:36:20 AM
If this is true, it only proves how desperate Nintendo are. THEY HAVE NO GAMES. No one wants to make games for Wii U because it doesn't sell and it's their biggest flop since Virtual Boy.

Nintendo should cancel the Wii U production and focus on a new console. Wii U was born dead, but it'll be interesting to see how long Nintendo will keep feeding it money before they forsaken it.
#17JahkeemyorkPosted 10/20/2013 6:41:02 AM
I'd rather Kid IcarUs first.
#18Solid SonicPosted 10/20/2013 6:41:45 AM
Jahkeemyork posted...

Muh left wrist
---
The claim: I play what's fun.
The truth: Video games aren't entertaining enough, I must chide others for choosing to play something I won't.
#19samus_arschPosted 10/20/2013 6:42:26 AM
Solid Sonic posted...
Jahkeemyork posted...

Muh left wrist

You're holdig it wrong, or have weird hands.
#20The_RamiPosted 10/20/2013 6:42:53 AM
DarkAdonis123 posted...
The_Rami posted...
Pac12345 posted...
albertojz356 posted...

I'd rather have this on Wii U than 3DS. If this game turns out to be real, my 3DS copy is going up on eBay.

You want to replay the game on Wii U? That's so very sad.
---
3DS FC: 4227-1401-7915
Currently playing: GTA V, Animal Crossing New Leaf, Super Mario 3D Land, Rayman Origins, Batman AA, Beyond: Two Souls, LOZ; ALTTP