Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon Wii U Listing Hits Best Buy

#31king_maddenPosted 10/20/2013 12:52:49 PM
so all of these ports so early in the wiiU life, what do you guys think the issue was? nintendo underestimating development time for HD games, or them trying to establish a fanbase by giving games with name recognition? would help explain the number of games they have released at the moment.
#32Mandrew257Posted 10/20/2013 2:12:13 PM
If any 3DS game deserves a Wii U release it Kid Icarus and of course Pokemon X and Y.
---
WATCH OUT! HE'S GOT GETTING AWAY FROM THE COPS SPEED!
#33tuna-eggPosted 10/20/2013 8:48:08 PM
I haven't bought Luigi's Mansion on 3DS so a Wii U port is welcome :) I think I prefer it on a bigger screen.
#34HermeticJusticePosted 10/20/2013 9:02:34 PM
people calling this a port and they don't even know what this could mean LOL

trolls armed and ready to attack the Wii U at any moment, eh
---
Currently Watching:
St. Elsewhere, Days of Our Lives, Full House
#35Thunderbird8Posted 10/20/2013 9:06:25 PM
quickposter posted...
DBPanterA posted...
Attribute this to some entry level web developer getting orders to make pages for certain SKUs and making mistakes......

Two retailers making the same mistake? Sounds fishy to me. Its looking like its real.

Provided this is real I wonder if this will become a trend. It better not be a test to do something similar to Sony with cross buy. Wii U needs it's own games.

Who's the second retailer? I only see mention of Best Buy here, and I don't see other topics talking about this. I do see mention of a leaked GameStop ad about a bundle for the 3DS though.