IGN gives Sonic: Lost World an 80

#11segagamerPosted 10/19/2013 7:16:18 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#12star_guy_100Posted 10/19/2013 7:16:49 PM
hes a question wrapped in an enigma
#13KwizxxPosted 10/19/2013 7:19:22 PM
I'm a big fan of the WiiU and Nintendo, but were people seriously expecting Sonic to be good? The last good sonic game was SA2B...and that was mostly because of how addicting the Chao garden was.

The game is still going to sell because it's Sonic but I pretty much expected from the start that it was going to be your typical lackluster 3D sonic game.
#14NintendoXGames(Topic Creator)Posted 10/19/2013 7:24:14 PM
Enigma149 posted...
segagamer posted...
Thats ign italy, tc.

Completely different branch.

He's one of Fisto's alts. You know, the guy who impersonates the stereotypical "Nintendrone"?

Think Servant on the Vita board, except worse...somehow...

nope, not an alt at all. I'm a Nintendo fan
#15HermeticJusticePosted 10/19/2013 8:06:10 PM
Kwizxx posted...
I'm a big fan of the WiiU and Nintendo, but were people seriously expecting Sonic to be good? The last good sonic game was SA2B...and that was mostly because of how addicting the Chao garden was.

The game is still going to sell because it's Sonic but I pretty much expected from the start that it was going to be your typical lackluster 3D sonic game.

anyone who thinks 3D Sonic is good is a fool and should start only listening to IGN and Gamespot

Don't worry Kwizxx, I got this covered

Like I said no opinions, I think Sonic is bad because it's metacritc score is below a 99, and so should you
---
Currently Watching:
St. Elsewhere, Days of Our Lives, Full House
#16Motobug321Posted 10/19/2013 8:21:12 PM
Kwizxx posted...

Sonic Colors and Sonic Generations were both exceptional games, and I still think that Lost World will be great too, despite some mixed reviews.
#17NintendoXGames(Topic Creator)Posted 10/19/2013 10:37:14 PM
Lost Worlds will be a great game
#18HermeticJusticePosted 10/19/2013 10:43:46 PM
NintendoXGames posted...
Lost Worlds will be a great game

different people have different opinions, and I'm fine with that

but everyone around here seems to think if some reviews say the game is bad, the game is objectively bad and should not be played ever by anyone
---
Currently Watching:
St. Elsewhere, Days of Our Lives, Full House
#19TheGreatUnownPosted 10/19/2013 11:39:50 PM
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...
I think the page is glitched, its in some weird english I cant understand

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SL1VZaJfbBM&t=7s
---
PSN: phantom_xii 3ds:1161 0212 6579 XBL:IronPatriot215
Trolls should see this: http://youtu.be/Tkm5K2fu0AI?t=1m38s
#20BeanBeanKingdomPosted 10/19/2013 11:42:24 PM
Well, the Ign Italy review is a million times better than the UK one. At least it tells you how the game plays out and what Sonic can do. The UK review is mostly about Mario Galaxy and how you can't boost to win.
---
Had a Street Fighter signature for four years, but Crapcom doesn't deserve such recognition anymore.