Name an HD collection you'd like to see on WiiU.

#1vectorman5Posted 10/20/2013 2:12:43 AM
With DE:HR directors cut coming out, I think it's time we got a Deus Ex: HD collection. It could come with a patched version of the first one with some of its more significant mods, and a good version of 'invisible wars'.

If Sega learns to make what people will pay for, then I'd totally buy a Shenmue HD collection.

The Mass Effect trilogy, complete with DLC.
---
Five years ago we were sick of all the Mega Man games. Now we can't get one to finish development.
#2DeathSoul2000Posted 10/20/2013 2:29:06 AM
I wouldn't mind seeing a Mario sports HD collection. All the sports games on GC and Wii rolled onto one disc, with HD graphics and online multiplayer.
#3The13DoctorsPosted 10/20/2013 2:35:02 AM
Personally I'd want Ubi to bring all the previous AC games in a collection that includes all DLC and bonus stuff like the movies and other online extras from the time. AC1-Revelations.

Or just Revelations, being my favorite I'd love to replay it with Wii U functionality, on the system.

Surprising that they didn't do that already.
---
Platinum, Monolith, Atlus, Retro, Next Level Games | Sonic + [Mega Man?]
Good time to be a Nintendo Gamer :D
#4Gogo726Posted 10/20/2013 5:25:33 AM
Metroid Prime. Though I think the graphics are still fantastic, and can be played in widescreen, I would love to see it updated and have gamepad support.
---
Jackass Thompson doesn't approve of Wii Music. He's on a crusade to put an end to sax and violins in games
#5VideogamegalaxyPosted 10/20/2013 5:50:41 AM(edited)
Sonic HD Collection: All Genesis, Sega CD, Sega 32X, Game Gear, Dreamcast/Gamecube, and Gameboy Advance games in one disc.

Star Wars Rogue Squadron HD Collection: All 3 Rogue Squadron games, Battle for Naboo, and Shadows of the Empire.

Star Fox HD Collection: Starfox 1, Starfox 64, Starfox Adventures, Starfox Assault, and for the first time Starfox 2.

Donkey Kong HD Collection: All 3 arcade games, all 3 Donkey Kong Country games, and Donkey Kong 64.
#6sonicsonicPosted 10/20/2013 5:46:46 AM
DeathSoul2000 posted...
I wouldn't mind seeing a Mario sports HD collection. All the sports games on GC and Wii rolled onto one disc, with HD graphics and online multiplayer.

That would be pretty good. Some of the sports titles have been lacking as single titles, but putting them all together would get me interested.
#7abbyhitterPosted 10/20/2013 5:48:56 AM
3D Mario HD Collection
- Mario 64
- Sunshine
- Galaxy
- Galaxy 2
- 3D Land

I would completely love that.
---
abbyhaxxor<3
I always rush here to tell GameFAQs my problems!
#8ChipChippersonPosted 10/20/2013 5:56:01 AM
Contra
---
We got no food, no jobs... our PETS' HEADS ARE FALLING OFF!
#9The_RamiPosted 10/20/2013 6:05:14 AM
abbyhitter posted...
3D Mario HD Collection
- Mario 64
- Sunshine
- Galaxy
- Galaxy 2
- 3D Land

I would completely love that.

HAHAHAAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

if Nintendo did that they'd release them all separately.
---
3DS FC: 4227-1401-7915
Currently playing: GTA V, Animal Crossing New Leaf, Super Mario 3D Land, Rayman Origins, Batman AA, Beyond: Two Souls, LOZ; ALTTP
#10Gogo726Posted 10/20/2013 6:14:53 AM
Would Mario 64 be the regular or DS version?
---
Jackass Thompson doesn't approve of Wii Music. He's on a crusade to put an end to sax and violins in games