Random Mii maker question

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Random Mii maker question

User Info: Gogo726

Gogo726
3 years ago#1
Say I make a Mii on the Wii U, is there a way to bring that Mii to be used in Wii games? What about the other way around?
Jackass Thompson doesn't approve of Wii Music. He's on a crusade to put an end to sax and violins in games

User Info: DeathSoul2000

DeathSoul2000
3 years ago#2
Unless there is an option to store Miis on a wiimote on wii u mii maker, i think they're locked to their respective channels. I actually haven't thought about wiimote storage until now so I don't know if it exists on wii u.

User Info: Gogo726

Gogo726
3 years ago#3
From what I've played around with, I don't think it's possible to store Miis on a Wiimote using the Wii U's Mii maker. Unless I'm wrong, the only way I've found to transfer Miis from Wii U to Wii, is to first transfer to the 3DS then transfer from 3DS to the Wii mode's Mii Maker.
Jackass Thompson doesn't approve of Wii Music. He's on a crusade to put an end to sax and violins in games
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Random Mii maker question

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived