New Super Smash Bros 4/U petition...! Sign it!

#1eyeofcorePosted 10/20/2013 7:12:24 AM
https://www.change.org/petitions/masahiro-sakurai-and-nintendo-give-smash-its-competitive-edge-back
---
You are not a core gamer if restricted to handhelds/consoles from one company thus limiting amount of games, further by genre's and graphical style of the game.
#2Dannyson97Posted 10/20/2013 7:19:28 AM
What is this petition for exactly?
---
I'm pro Nintendo, my friend is pro Sony,
my other friend is pro Microsoft.
#3eyeofcore(Topic Creator)Posted 10/20/2013 7:28:18 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#4DarkAdonis123Posted 10/20/2013 7:31:32 AM
I thought they were already giving it back it's competitive edge. Tripping isn't returning. That's definitely a start.
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue
#5BlueInfinityPosted 10/20/2013 7:33:37 AM
DarkAdonis123 posted...
I thought they were already giving it back it's competitive edge. Tripping isn't returning. That's definitely a start.

And they increased the speed flow.

It's kind of annoying seeing how elitists are straight talking down to everyone. Look at the post above yours, dude flat out insults someone.

Reminds me of yesterday's thread where all they did was call Mr. Sakurai "Hackurai." Straight immaturity.
---
'[Blue], call me whatever feels right on your keyboard.' - Marsford
'I didn't bother to read any of that since you have bad taste in games.' - KGTrigger
#6NewbiusPosted 10/20/2013 7:36:27 AM
Or watch the video from the person that made the petition:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyxLmvSFomY
#7Knyght_VowPosted 10/20/2013 7:36:31 AM
Nope, I don't pander to players that have been loyal to a game. It's a new game and it's going to be new. Some can't handle change. We used to call them children.
#8eyeofcore(Topic Creator)Posted 10/20/2013 7:41:51 AM
BlueInfinity posted...
DarkAdonis123 posted...

And they increased the speed flow.

It's kind of annoying seeing how elitists are straight talking down to everyone. Look at the post above yours, dude flat out insults someone.

Reminds me of yesterday's thread where all they did was call Mr. Sakurai "Hackurai." Straight immaturity.

Calm down, labeling someone an elitist is just a cheap shot and nothing more also I insulted him because he did not opened the link in a new tab and read what are the goals of this petition. Should I hold your hand? If you say yes I will not do it because Nintendo them self said we will not hold your hand anymore in games.

Please, open the link and read everything. This petition also asks Nintendo to support the SSB competitive scene and tournaments.
---
You are not a core gamer if restricted to handhelds/consoles from one company thus limiting amount of games, further by genre's and graphical style of the game.
#9BlueInfinityPosted 10/20/2013 7:44:13 AM
Does Change.org even work for worldwide events? I was always under the impression it only applied to the U.S., where the game is not being developed in.

Could be wrong though.
---
'[Blue], call me whatever feels right on your keyboard.' - Marsford
'I didn't bother to read any of that since you have bad taste in games.' - KGTrigger
#10Dannyson97Posted 10/20/2013 7:46:16 AM
eyeofcore posted...
Dannyson97 posted...
What is this petition for exactly?

Wow... You stupid.

Open the link and even in the link you see what it is about, competitive edge... This petition is to make Super Smash Bros 4/U more competitive, competitive as Melee and that is about it. Open the link and read it all if you want and/or just sign the petition.

Hey eye force how's that Kingdom Hearts 3 Wii U petition coming along? Or the Grand Theft Auto V one? As some one who their sig in those I'm starting to doubt these have enough power, atleast just on Gamefaqs take the petition to sites with more traffic.
---
I'm pro Nintendo, my friend is pro Sony,
my other friend is pro Microsoft.