Do you think Nintendo will release a SM3DW bundle?

#1PoweranimalsPosted 10/20/2013 11:23:49 AM
I think this would be a great idea but I don't know if Nintendo will release a new bundle so soon after WW.
#2The13DoctorsPosted 10/20/2013 11:32:02 AM
I highly doubt it. Seeing as a game is included in the base model now for which they take a [minor] loss, they'd be giving away arguably their biggest of the generation. Same with Kart and Smash and any other game that sells in the 10s of millions. They will not just give away their profit machines. At best it'll be a bundle for 350 and at that point it doesn't matter.
---
Platinum, Monolith, Atlus, Retro, Next Level Games | Sonic + [Mega Man?]
Good time to be a Nintendo Gamer :D
#3RockD79Posted 10/20/2013 12:52:44 PM
Yes some regions are getting a bundle.
---
Now Playing: Ni No Kuni/M&L Dream Team
Total Tools Detooled: 181
#4guedesbrawlPosted 10/20/2013 12:56:38 PM
possibly in a distant future, like with the Mario Kart bundle the wii had. Right now, they need to sell for bthe biggest price, and as The13 has said... a minor loss, but still a loss.
---
Learn this, gamers: "It's better to judge a game by the execution of what it set out to do instead of wishing it did something else" - Akito_Kinomoto
#5Poweranimals(Topic Creator)Posted 10/20/2013 3:18:16 PM
The13Doctors posted...
I highly doubt it. Seeing as a game is included in the base model now for which they take a [minor] loss, they'd be giving away arguably their biggest of the generation. Same with Kart and Smash and any other game that sells in the 10s of millions. They will not just give away their profit machines. At best it'll be a bundle for 350 and at that point it doesn't matter.

You raise some good points but Nintendo needs to push as many Wii U consoles as possible and I think the bundle would definitely draw more attention to the system.
#6bigjnycPosted 10/20/2013 3:19:59 PM
I think they would have mentioned it already.
---
You can get me on XBL and Mii Verse as bigJnyc...feel free to add me